trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Smooth, I have a Jeep Ad. You may have got that ad researching Jodie Arias. Let's all hope that is the reason..:floorlaugh:

I have one for earning a medical career and one for defense lawyers. HAHAAHHAHA!!!

It was fun watching Nurmi bored senseless today through the experts testimony like he's put all of us through.

It sure struck me strange that the psychiatrist was an expert and I never heard the word "sociopath" mentioned. Perhaps he hasn't gotten to that chapter of his book yet.

I'm guessing the only tag she allowed disclosed was PTSD. These types never see themselves as having any sort of mental problems. Even her dx can't be blamed on her in her mind....it was something else that caused this. (Travis).

OT: If you have not seen the Jeff Gordon Test Drive Pepsi Max Commercial on YouTube, plz do yourself a favor and watch it. We need a good laugh today. 11Million views and counting.

He's my FAVORITE driver! (Hence the 24.) Great video! SO funny! Love Jeff! :great:

I was under the impression the neck marks were from April. Travis and her had a big fight and she was supposed to move away. She parked around the corner and came back....irritating the heck out of him by returning when he thought he was FINALLY getting rid of her.

And stayed 4 days longer.

I'd like to address the TH's and the attorneys. Let's get real here. There was no gun in TA's closet that JA had to jump up and retrive. She brought her grandaddy's gun, which she stole, she also brought the knife. She brought extra clothes, socks, shoes.

I hope that we don't have to converse or listen to the retrival of the gun anymore. It is very insulting to all of us with any intelligence; and extremely madding also.

O.k. Here goes...
My family and I are survivors...we are testaments to the strength that " victims of crime" try to attain...our beautiful daughter was murdered at just 20 years of age....she was sexually assaulted and stabbed more than forty times during a sexually motivated killing involving a 39 year old predator and his 20 year old wife (at the time of beautiful Jenn's murder this couple had a 9 month old daughter and were expecting another child in three month's time)
After the murder my husband and I were both diagnosed with PTSD....
I don't think that I could ever adequately describe the raw and frightening emotions and affects of PTSD....
But I do know this..and feel it to the core of my being...
Jodi Arias does not suffer from PTSD...
She is a true sociopath who does not comprehend " traumatic stress" in any shape or form....post, pre...or ever.....

I'm so sorry basilcat! I can't even comprehend a loss that horrific. My heart breaks for you and your family.

You are 100% correct about JA being a sociopath.

O.k. Here goes...
My family and I are survivors...we are testaments to the strength that " victims of crime" try to attain...our beautiful daughter was murdered at just 20 years of age....she was sexually assaulted and stabbed more than forty times during a sexually motivated killing involving a 39 year old predator and his 20 year old wife (at the time of beautiful Jenn's murder this couple had a 9 month old daughter and were expecting another child in three month's time)
I don't think that I could ever adequately describe the raw and frightening emotions and affects of PTSD....
She is a true sociopath who does not comprehend " traumatic stress" in any shape or form....post, pre...or ever.....

Oh, basilcat, I'm so sorry (and I agree with your assessment of JA)...

((((biggest hugs ever))))

I was under the impression the neck marks were from April. Travis and her had a big fight and she was supposed to move away. She parked around the corner and came back....irritating the heck out of him by returning when he thought he was FINALLY getting rid of her.
That's what she tried to make it sound like but JM made a point of referring to her photograph on June 3rd. He wasn't allowed to show the pic but that is what he was referring to...

moo

O.k. Here goes...

My sincere sympathy at the loss of your beautiful, young daughter. No parent should ever have to go through something so horrible. I can only imagine what life has been like for you since. JA isn't fooling anyone but herself. She is transparent.

There was an expert witness in the Brad Cooper case ..the evening he testified he came to WS's and touted his appearance. The prosecution team was alerted and if I remember correctly this was brought to the attention of the court and he was quickly dismissed. What a circus.

HAHA loved when BOZ questioned Jay Ward about that.
I had to go back and watch Boz's cross of the conspiracy theorist, forensic computer expert wanna be who couldn't even secure his FB privacy settings. :giggle:

Boz's cross of the witness
http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9474980/#/vid9474980

He made 3 posts on WS, here they are if anyone is interested. :lol:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6368810&postcount=962"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6368810&postcount=962[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6368834&postcount=966"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6368834&postcount=966[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6368850&postcount=968"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6368850&postcount=968[/ame]

Oh did I misspeak about Mr Samuels and his license, .

I apologize if I misspoke, so sue me (don't). I'm sure Mr. Samuels abides by all ethical and boundary issues with this current criminal defendant.
(Respectfully snipped)

You're good with me, Lotus - we all make unintentional mistakes (I make more than my share).
:seeya:

O.k. Here goes...

Dear God basil. This is so tragic. How in the world do you get by after something like this. I am so sorry. Words are just not enough. I am glad you and others who are true victims are here, though I don't know how you do it.

Peace, love and prayers to you and all of our other members who have experienced these tragedies God Bless You!

O.k. Here goes...

oh sweetie pie. (((((hugs)))) and prayers to you! I am so sorry.

It was fun watching Nurmi bored senseless today through the experts testimony like he's put all of us through.

It sure struck me strange that the psychiatrist was an expert and I never heard the word "sociopath" mentioned. Perhaps he hasn't gotten to that chapter of his book yet.

Yes. He seemed to have just skipped over that information...

Money, fame, book deal, we've seen it all; whatever...

moo

Not only that, she remembered driving into the sun (west).....interesting she remembered she needed to take that detour through Las Vegas so she wouldn't need gas in AZ!!!

:banghead:

:bump:
THIS!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^

O.k. Here goes...
The loss of a child must be one of the most painful things to endure. To add a senseless murder......my heart goes out to you. I hope you and your husband are able to get the help necessary to move past something so devastating.

O.k. Here goes...

Oh my basil, I'm so sorry , my heart aches for you and I can't even begin to understand ... :grouphug:

Do you mind my asking, has this trial been traumatic for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay