trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BS BS....Jodi already testified that she lied so that she would not be detected!!!

If he relies on the diaries, he would have to assume she wasn't lying in the diaries.

Oh please! Denial? she knows what exactly what she did. What a bunch of baloney.

Jodi Arias:

(thinking to herself)

"hehehehe... he bought it. he bought it all. I am sooo good."

For the jury to accept this <mod snip>'s testimony, they have to FIRST, accept that JA was ever a victim of DV, and SECOND, accept that she told the truth on those silly diagnostic multiple test choices. I highly doubt that they will accept those two things as truth.

Juan is going to blow this guy off the stand. The way he keeps comparing police officers and soldiers in combat to this heinous piece of work is going to be his undoing IMO.

I hear ALL of Arias's pretend testimony playing to what she knows was the traits.

Hmm, this dude did just refer to Jodi as the initiator of the homicide...YEP, she was.

OK, so she has PTSD. What the CRAP does this have to do with premeditation?

He detected no violence or hostility in her journal writings? I guess he can't recognize passive-aggression...

I agree. Sure, a person can have PTSD AFTER killing someone but this trial is about her actions BEFORE the fog set in.

She could have PTSD but she isn't going to forget her meticulous cleaning of the crime scene. That's soap opera fantasy.

No hostile thoughts in her diaries ? She tore those pages out no doubt ...

The only reason Jodi might have PTSD is as a result of her butchering Travis. jmo

the negative entries were ripped out, right? here's why

They should wake them up every 3 hours, IMO. Screw those jerks!

But we are not Iran, thankfully and there are people in jail who are innocent.

In between flights, can someone give me a quicky synopsis?

I will try. A defense expert is on the stand saying that our brains do not allow us to remember things when undergoing trauma or stress.He also said jodi is a pacifist and had low self-esteem but now, years after he first met her, she is much more confident.

He also stated that people who kill someone can experience PTSD and that jodi had or has it.

I can;t remember his expertise but i think it has to do with sex.

How does that relate to the Law of Attraction crap she told the jury. That's why she doesn't write down anything negative. Contradiction much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie