trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury doesn't get $300 a day I think they get around 12 bucks an hour, maybe less. I don't think they are allowed to replace judges unless the judge can't continue the entire trial. I don't know Arizona laws, so I could be wrong.

Wished the judge could have been replaced long ago
:banghead::banghead:

The jury doesn't get $300 a day I think they get around 12 bucks an hour, maybe less. I don't think they are allowed to replace judges unless the judge can't continue the entire trial. I don't know Arizona laws, so I could be wrong.

I received a Jury summons a few years back I was thinking it was $25 a day.

Maybe the Jury will file civil suit against JA for emotional & financial damages for having to listen to her evil lyin snarky smug mouth run for 18 days and she'd have to forfeit any money received for her "Prison Art" sold on eBay.. cuz remember folks Nurmi & Wilmot are PUBLIC DEFENDERS well except for that sticky little part where us AZ taxpayers are paying Nurmi $250 an hr to represent JA & her Bull Chit along with his expert witness pluggin his freakin book from the stand!!! :banghead:

She may or may not have 'some memory impairment' related to the killing, but she has lied so often and in such a matter-of-fact manner that I don't think I could sort the memory issue from the lying issue, and so I'd disregard her testimony in its entirety. Is that even legal? Can jurors disregard ALL of her testimony if they can't trust it? [Meh... I don't believe any of her defense. And the 'learned' psychologist, who specializes in traumatic disorders, has had trauma mis-spelled on his website since July of 2011. (The jury won't know that though.)] ← that's me being petty about the mis-spelling
ETA: I definitely need to be faster posting. By the time I get it posted, it's irrelevant. LOL

I really like your post and it's not irrelevant.

Rarely do I think the DP can be a deterrent for criminals, but people like Arias can't be rehabilitated. In this case the punishment should fit the crime.

If given LWOP, she would be the f'kn "Queen Bee" in prison with her groupies behind her.

tumblr_mj3n97Ylka1rwbkgno1_r1_500.jpg

Like Bea Smith!!

[video=youtube;5PAIQpLo1VU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PAIQpLo1VU[/video]

Imo he would have been more at a disadvantage sitting down. Try sitting down against the wall with your knees bent close to the body like his was and see how fast you can get up. I just tried it twice, and you lose valuable seconds trying to scramble up. I think that was the entire purpose of posing him like that.

I know we all see something different when we look at the next-to-last photo of Travis alive, but I see terror.

Try to do it when you're naked and wet with water on the floors and walls.

The other advantage you have is that you know what you're going to do -- and why -- before you do it.

Travis didn't.

Sorry I don't remember who posted that they can file for up to $300/day for an extended case, and I would think this qualifies.
Anybody remember that?

Oooohhhhh JVM sort of referred to JAs diggin in trash in "new" video as kinda like a Kaiser Solcay (sp?) Usual Suspects ie create a story around things you see in the area around you during questioning. (see Kevin Spacey in PD station in Usual Suspects)

I still maintain Jodi was looking for gum.

Ok.. she was an aspiring photographer... could she not had a tripod?

(btw 1st time I saw the graphic pics WOW several things hit my mind at one time but I'll refrain but again WOW & EGADS)[/Q]

Where did you guys see those pic's? I have not seen very many.

It was link in previous post about photos.. graphic pic link and I mean GRAPHIC

without saying much I keep thinking about scene in Bridesmaids but I don't think JA had that beauty treatment :blushing:

Well he wasn't standing on a side table to take that either, the angles are all wrong, unless the table was moved, but then wouldn't you just stand on the chair or ottoman to the left of the bed and take the pic from another angle?

Oh well, it seems he did take the photos of her, I was hoping she'd done it on her own :(

I'm confused, what does a side table have to do with that pic? I think he had plenty of room to stand where he was standing and take that photo. And someone said he deleted the photos of her? Where did I miss that? I thought they all had been deleted.

btw here's a clearer photo of his bedroom.Screen Shot 2013-03-15 at 5.11.53 PM.png

ohhhhhhhhh. So that's why she was standing on her head while waiting for flores to put cuffs on her. Trying "unblock" those arteries. Just kidding, minor4th. I know you are just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. i don't think she feels, like anything, ever. She is truly a waste of a human body. jmo

ditto!

I have found that when people are being killed they sometimes say "you killed me". Jodi takes the truth and makes them half truths.

My Daddy, rest his soul, underwent surgery at age 80. His heart stopped during the surgery.

When he was told about that, he said to the Doctor "You killed me"!

Such an awesome sense of humor. (Love you Daddy)

What bothers me is that the jury isn't aware of or privy to what we all have seen and now know, such as the video of the headstand etc. If a jury is to render a true verdict, they need to know it all. Her actions are on video, so no subjective interpretation can be made. It' a clear representation of her actions in that situation. There's so much the jury doesn't know. It scares me to think I could be a juror who wants to do my very best and then find out later very pertinent information wasn't allowed or admitted.
I pray the jury just uses common sense. It doesn't add up. She planned the murder.

She "opened the door" to a lot of what we know when she testified (for however many days). For example, I believe the State can now offer that video to show that her shoulder is probably fine to rebut her testimony that she injured it when TA allegedly body slammed her.

Oh yeah!! But what's the bet he told JA that hoping she'd take the hint and move on?

That was my immediate reaction. He just exaggerated it, maybe, so she'd get the idea that things were really over. However, someone suggested that if he thought Jodi had slashed Lisa's tires and sent her that weird email that Travid would be unlikely to put Mimi through that. So . . . I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill