trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i assume the defense managed to keep this out, right? BIZARRE doesn't even cover it. wow.

Imo, it shows just how cold she truly is. All of this meant nothing to her and she thought she was pulling the wool over everyone's eyes and that delighted her to no end.:furious:

If it were my closing arg....I think I'd just string all the videos/audio's together and at the end say "need I say more?"

Quick question before I watch the video. Is the court hearing going to be online?

I wonder what was in the garbage can?

It sure shows she is a nosy. I bet she looked at all of Travis' private things when she had a chance. She just doesn't believe in having any respect for anyone's privacy. She feels she is entitled to snoop.

Ugggh what a horrible person.

IMO

This has never been shown in court. The Judge probably ruled it too prejudicial but I bet it comes in during the sentencing phase.

When she laughs it sent chills up my spine.

This woman has to be given death. She is evil to the core.

IMO

I watched the CA trial (every day.....well listened to it is more like it) and then I went to Morocco and DIDN'T IT FIGURE the verdict was read while I was there (I saw updates of outrage on FB). I'm going again at the end of April and this BETTER be over by then!!

I have also read up on famous cases, serial killers, etc.....but this chick has me creeped out beyond belief. Truly. I have had a few nights of sleeplessness due to rethinking the murder and the hiding in closets and sneaking through doggy doors. I would venture a guess and say Rachel saw her crazy and determined that it was inappropriate for her to stay as an excuse to get the devil out of her home.

She is, quite literally, a devil in a human body in my opinion. There are forces out there beyond what we can imagine, and she is PROOF of that. Her life should have been snuffed out long ago, as horrible as that sounds.

I think she's so freaking nosy that she just couldn't help herself from digging in the trash.

"Salacious, tedious, and gruesome" is the best summary I've heard yet of this trial.

smilie_girl_029_zpse5f45dd8.gif
Attention: We are going to remain on this thread when the hearing commences...

Here are some links but I am not sure if they will be on for the hearing today:

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/live-video

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-LIVE-Jodi-Arias-murder-trial-185415702.html

http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

Please post any links that will have live feeds for the hearing...

**ETA: Nevermind- I just read the hearing has been rescheduled for Monday**...

the hearing for today has been rescheduled for Monday,,, :(
per wild about trial

According to a tweet I just read, one of the attorneys had a death in their family and that's why the hearing has moved to Monday.

Anyone know if the hearing is being live streamed? Please may I have a link?

What struck me yesterday about Dr. Samuels testimony was the use of the TIME magazine article. According to my therapist, so much has been learned and documented about PTSD in the last 7-10 years. He has attended so many workshops and lectures about PTSD and has a plethora of material that he uses to simplify the effects of PTSD for me to understand. That being said, why on earth would he use a magazine when all this other material is available from researchers and therapists? It is almost like he took a shortcut with little effort made. His testimony did little to enlighten me as to why JA supposedly suffers from PTSD. I have learned more on here from the wonderful posts that are simplified and educational. I may have an RN after my name, but that by no means says I am qualified as a psych nurse. When a patient comes into the ER with a probable psych issue, we, including the ER docs, refer and defer to the psych nurses that are consulted. Dr. Samuels' CV indicates his expertise is more in sexual issues, not PTSD. Respectfully, IMO

Watching this, and knowing what she did to Travis, it really surprises me that bad things didn't happen to more people in Travis' life.

She was arrested with a 9mm and knives so I'd be willing to bet that's only because she didn't have the opportunity.

I think the whole 'closet' thing is a total red herring--complete deflection. She never ran into the closet.

She attacked him when he was sitting down in the shower. Either she shot him OR she stabbed him first. And then he lunged at her, and they struggled, as he tried to escape her
attack. He probably crawled on all fours,down the hall, begging for his life to be spared. But she slit his throat and dragged him back to the shower.

I believe the reason she came up with the gun in the closet is because she knew that they did not finger print the closet, therefore there was no way to determine if her finger prints were up in that corner of the closet or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010