trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez should just have no questions for Samuels. The only thing he's proven to me is that he's an expert in reading articles.

Just ask a question about his fishy past and say he has nothing further!

We are back in the court - the jury is not here until 11:00 . . . . defense has agreed to not present the slides on expressive vs. instrumental - (testimony from Friday).

JA is talking with the deputy briefly . . . .

Sidebar

Court is in recess until 11:00

Quoting myself . . . . . for those who may have missed this.

Yes- Dr Samuels is NOT A CREDIBLE WITNESS- throw him out!!!

so let me get this straight....over the weekend the defense had a come to jesus moment and realized their skeevy "expert" was sinking their sheep further and fired him? so no more mr. skeeves today? yeah!

So then, who is up? Are they ready and at the courthouse? Will they dismiss for the day?

I'll bet the two hours of "private cross" by JM on Thursday was enough to dissuade that man from trying to argue this in public. :twocents:

It definitely dissuaded the defence from trying. :great:

Just think, we still get to watch JM tear his credibility to shreds!

Good afternoon (for me)! I love this site. :loveyou:

Here we go!!!

Justice for Travis and his family/friends!!!! :rocker:

so let me get this straight....over the weekend the defense had a come to jesus moment and realized their skeevy "expert" was sinking their sheep further and fired him? so no more mr. skeeves today? yeah!

Oh, no. He still gets to deal with Juan-unless he's fled the country!

lol HLN just did a quick "intro" snippet to the trial and made the tv screen foggy with an actual sound effect of a foghorn!

LOLOLOL HLN has foghorns and fog going across recaps of JA's testimony :floorlaugh:

Didn't JW argue on Thursday that nothing had changed about Samuels opinion, that it was the same it's always been? Well, if they've decided to not present this evidence, then apparently something changed. :rolleyes:

It sure seems that way, doesn't it? On Thursday during that argument she was adamant about the slides being important and old information. Why all of a sudden are they dropping it??

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I have such a migraine headache today, so I am hoping not to have to listen to much of the defense and Dr. Samuels. Bring on Mr. Martinez!

KCL...I liked the "bring back Beth" page and will get my mother to do so also. I may comment on there that JVM needs to be removed from the airwaves and that BK needs her OWN show :fence:

I hope it's a great week in court for Travis, his friends, and family. :moo:

If I were JM..
I would call him on his background re: NJ and I would rest.
The jury ain't stupid.

Don't even give them a chance to introduce their withdrawn theorys via testimony to JM.

IIRC when Samuels got on the stand, JM reminded Wilmott to have him give his credentials. So my guess is he's planning something along those lines.

HLN saying Samuels is "pimping his soul" for Jodi

Oh .... and his opinions are not reliable

I'M READY TO ROCK...

asusual_zpsc81299bb.gif

I'm ready to throw a rock!

...at my computer screen

A lot of courts aren't open on Friday...budgetary reasons.

This is actually true...in AZ (in my county anyway) there are mandatory unpaid furlough days for city and county employees once a month, always a Friday. All this started when our governor took office...*ahem*. Off topic. So yeah....this very well could be the case of why.

Jean C and whatshisface defense attorney on HLN seem to think this isn't such a bad thing for the DT.... saying JM has to be careful on cross now and the defense can bring up some of the points during closing arguments. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487