trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She reminds me of a lizard. They can sit for great lengths of time without moving or blinking. It's very creepy.

I've thought for a while now that she's very lizardish. Especially when she licks her lips.... I always wonder if she's caught a fly.

When my son did a project on the brain,he used a cauliflower as an example....it's a wonder Samuels didn't bring one....or maybe it is in his suitcase.....

Samuels should've brought a cauliflower.

I am starting to think that maybe a designer line of women's clothes for defendants on trial would be a lucrative venture. I'm envisioning a line of plain, somber attire, with just the right accents (small bows, a few pleats here and there--no rhinestones, though) to make the female defendant appear repentantly stylish, but not boldly defiant.

Oh yes... probably a million dollars as this, as many female defendants as we've watched in trials, recently.

Anyone want to float me a loan for my start-up?

Add: bobby socks! And patent leather Mary janes

God hes right up there with picasso and jodi in the art department

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi is watching jury as the written diagram from the "expert" is being shown.

Although it has not been mentioned today (yet), if I hear Samuels compare Jodi's "PTSD" to that of our soldiers again, I'll seriously lose my cool. As an Army wife for 15 years & having a currently deployed spouse, it literally makes my skin crawl to hear those comparisons. I do a lot of volunteer work with soldiers suffering from PTSD, I see the effects on them, their families, their loved ones & to hear it being used in reference to this vile murderess, it sickens me beyond belief.

Sorry for that rant, I had to get it out! :banghead:

Rant away, I am going to lose it too and I'm not even in your position. It's extremely offensive how PTSD is exploited for personal gain and tossed around by these clowns for fun and games when it's a real issue of life and death for real human beings in real situations. I have friends and guys I grew up with who have come back from combat and their lives are turned upside down with horrific struggles, this mockery does NOT help them, quite the opposite... it's so disgusting.

I'm curious to see if JM will a) spend much time on cross and b) use a soft touch on him since, after all, he's not the one who killed Travis. Really, I think JM would be better served to pocket his pitbull on cross this time.

Hi all :seeya:

Is this a replay from Thursday?? I swear we heard ALL of this already.

yep, and if Juan was the one re-hashing the testimony from day before, the DT would be jumping up with objections and claiming prosecutorial misconduct

On the "expert's" drawing...did he write "fonction" instead of function??? WTH? :lol:

Arias will try to argue she still suffers from memory loss. She'll point to her top and say that she's not sure if she has worn this during trial before.

@wildabouttrial
The jury pays close attention to Dr. Samuels. He seems to communicate well with them. #JodiArias

Great.

Is that graph thing actually scribbled on notebook paper????

When my son did a project on the brain,he used a cauliflower as an example....it's a wonder Samuels didn't bring one....or maybe it is in his suitcase.....

Nurmi ate it.

This description reminds me of what happens with my bladder.

First its full. I empty it, and then it fills up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member