trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if jodi wanted to kill nurmi for wanting to leave the case, get away from her, too?

"code of ethics" hahahaha something he does not know.
he is being beat left and right. he is NO MATCH for juan!!

Why would the Judge be pro defense? Is she pro-defense or anti-DP? I can't imagine being pro DT. There is nothing likable about any of them.

This is a DP case, so things are a bit different. The judge gives the DT more latitude than usual, IMHO. Not favoritism, but a bit of extra "room" for the DT. Frustrating for us, and I'm sure frustrating for the Judge. No way on earth can she like this murdering, lying schemer.

I'm sure she seen her share of aggravating and deprived defendants -- every day, every day. But no judge wants a trial/verdict to be overturned on appeal. I'm willing to bet she goes home every day grinding her teeth and frustrated as heck. JMHO.

back a little late . . . .

low self esteem . .. . Dr. (d)Wayne W. Dyer . . . .

providing a self =help book doesn't come under the auspices of evaluation . . . not necessarily . . . . you were there to eval her for this particular case . . .

on the one hand you want to help her - by giving her self help book
yes but I didn't read the book to her . . . she didn't get it on her own .. .

I am not asking about many people - she couldn't get it - you went out of your way to get it . . . paid for it on Amazon you essentially gave her money . . . . you paid $9 for the book . . . she didn't pay for the book . . . she offered the book back to me . . . isn't it true the book was never returned to you? correct

you started to like her
no
you dislike her?
no
you like her?
I can't answer that.. .

you saw her on 12 different occasions, spent many hours, talked about a variety of things, her relation with TA, sexual issues between her and TA, how many hours did ya spend? between 25-30 hours . . . .

it was just because you liked her you decided to get that book for her . . . reason got her this book was just because no reason? there was a reason . ..you wanted to give her something? no . . . there is a code of ethics . . . it wasn't a gift . . . she was suicidal . . . you are not the treating physician are you? . . (poundin fist into hand)

you are not treating her right?

objection
approach!

Juan just discounted all of the 'good' docs testimony in 1 minute!

The Dr. Samuels/Jody Arias school of how not to answer questions in several easy steps.

Oh, I think this judge most definitely thinks Jodi is guilty, and she absolutely wants her conviction and sentence to stand up on the inevitable appeals.

I will cede to your opinion since you are a professional. I guess the worry is that the guilty doesn't come because of the ridiculous latitude given to this defense and others.

OMG "can we ask the state not to yell"

this case has shown IT ALL

I think the defense should be ordered to provide a copy of 'The Gift of Fear' to every single person that has been forced to have any contact with Jodi in any capacity.

I've had that book for years but just started reading it this weekend.... as good as everyone says it is and better... especially given the current circumstances. I'm reassessing several relationships with people I never considered suspect and I want to order copies for all of my loved ones.

BAM!!!!

He's got him! He violated ETHICS again with JA too!!!

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh this is why all the chitter chatter with JW about ethics breaching etc

Ouch! Another breech in professional code of ethics.

Looks like that early breech of ethics DID matter. Pattern, anyone?

... OUCH... he has laid this guy out!

Oh dear. I just saw a "Gus" smile before sidebar from Samuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member