trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops. She doesn't want Martinez to yell? What about not wanting speaking objections?

JW objects asking that the Prosecution not yell. Judge has to have a side bar over it.

heck I'm NOT allowed to ever give a client (in jail) anything.. not chips, not a book. I wonder if he was allowed to do that.

He probably would have had to hand it to her attorney (Willmott or Nurmi) they turn it over to the deputy and then who knows if they approve it to give her.

Avoiding getting in trouble with the AZ boards!!! Because he can't figure it out silly man.

JMHO and professional experience with boards

Juan, please ask him if he is aware of the definition of the term malingering amnesia. It's referenced in the article he brought! He should know!

Whoa! Drama... "Can we ask the state not to YELL at the witness"...

Juan better be careful, some people I know quit watching this trial because of JM ... I love him though!

What?!?!?!! "Can we ask the state to not yell at the witness"

Hold me back...I'm gonna fly to AZ and whoop Willie upside the head!!!!!

Don't yell at the witness!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ah boo hoo can we ask the state not to yell at the witness.

Jodi should be shaking like a leaf at all this shouting, but no, she sits there witha smug face taking notes!!

Objection to JM yelling LOL - what a way a way to interrupt
she couldn't think of a real objection

Now I know where JA got her training for answering questions. Doc was a good role model. If I noticed it the jury definitely noticed.

He can't answer "Yes" or "No" either! Smarmy, this man! SMARMY!

Juan has to yell! It's the only way he can get him to just answer the question. C'mon judge, make him give a direct answer!!

And now Mr JM presents the previously undiscovered love letters between the Dr. and the client. And notebooks where JA has written Dr. and Mrs. Samuels.

I have said this many times, we have gotten away from justice and turned into a circus, it's frustrating. The system has come up with so many new reasons why it's okay to kill someone. Makes me ill JMO
The SYSTEM bends over backwards to give all the rights to the DEFANDANT and not the VICTIM!!!

I knew this was going to be good but this is even better than I had thought. He is lying and he is busted. He went way beyond the scope of what he was supposed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missinginfo541