trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she has amnesia and ptsd. But the good doctor isn't treating these disorders, he just diagnosed them?

That makes NO SENSE!!!

YES!!!!!! I WANT ME SOME OF THAT :great::rocker:

I have NEVER drank as much as I have during this trial. EVER! Maybe I should take up muscle relaxers. I don't know which is worse!:banghead:

Um. Yeah. Psychopaths are really good at that whole emotional detachment thing too.

orly_zps6643fe1d.jpeg

Oh for crying out loud the expert just said that "she eventually got comfortable with the story that she changed to".....Really??? No kidding, doc. Thats what happens when you lie over and over again.

I'm sure lots of people have said this before, but I swear by all that is holy that the defense is trying to avoid the death penalty for JA by boring everyone else to death first. I can't stand this.

she made the decision to enter his home through his doggie door .And slashed his tires
allegedly.....:(

The part i find so utterly unbelievable is that both Nurmi and Willmott do not have prepared questions. They are thinking of what to ask as they go. This is so broken up, bad flow.

Why are they not prepared? Not enough time? 4 years?

Seems like a solid strategy. Read and react. That usually turns out well for teh defense.....ha!

" Back when she was suffering from a large case of denial..."

You mean back when she lied about the ninja's so she could stay out of jail?

Didn't see much of this "flat affect" when she was singing in jail and doing interviews.

I CANNOT imagine this ...character.. EVER doing therapy... I can't contort my mind to picture him HELPING people. Not possible.

Unless he's bartering or profiting.

Psychologists who can... do.
Psychologists who can't... become expert witnesses.

If I were a juror I'd be ripping my hair out by the roots.

I really hate that he compares soldiers to her! :furious:

Why is he reading his notes?? Doesn't he know this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member