trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... JA looks almost like she could snap right now....

Just jump up & yell .. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME!! I KILLED HIM & WOULD DO IT AGAIN!"

or maybe that's just my little fantasy dream to make todays testimony interesting.. moo

Oh....I see.....to lie is to disconnect from reality....yes, of course, makes it seem like it didn't happen....lies, yes, I can see that....

I'm back ....

I see Samuels is still on the stand and Wilmott just brought up the subject of "the crime scene" and Juan's asking to approach. Have I missed anything earth shattering?

Glad you're back! We need you!

So the "dr." testifies that pedophiles often have their families cover up for them and hide their attraction to children, blah, blah, blah. Can he really testify about something that is totally unproven -- just what Jodi says? If she says Darryl drinks too much, can he testify about what it's like to live with an alcoholic? If her sister is dumb, can he testify about how hard that was on Jodi? This just seems wrong to me.

Isn't it also INDICATIVE of LYING????

-----------
And again with the poor Jodi having no one to confide in to tell them she murdered somebody! I say again GMAFB!

This is all just too absurd.

I love how Travis's brother stares at the dr. I have that same look on my face right now..

Someone posted that they were going to show the handstand video. I asked that person where they heard it and got no response. can someone tell me if the handstand video is coming in?

Welcome to the real world of our legal system. Nothing remotely to do with justice for the victim, it's all about the offender and his rights.
Almost anything is allowed by the defense team, just in case at some future date the Judge should be criticized for not allowing it- the rules only apply to the prosecution.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hi Zsa Zsa: thank you for your succinct description of our legal system which imbues the defendant with all of his/her rights and screw the plaintiff/dead victim. it is sad and it is angering to the max.

What's his observation about the crime scene?

It was very messy and she didn't clean up, therefore it was not premeditated. If she were to have planned this crime, it would've been organized and tidied up.

Oh really, is that how murder scenes go? Murderers have a reputation for cleanliness? They anticipate the bloodbath that's going to ensue? They plan well for the aftermath? This is how we judge premeditation vs self defense... is this really what this joker is going to say?

Even Jodi dosen't believe this guy. She's probably wondering who the hell he's talking about.
Can't be me cause I murderd someone.

5:32 PM

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Judge Stephens is emphatically bobbing her head up and own as she talks to Willmott.

Great. No cross today. And maybe none tomorrow. This defense team is ridiculous.

OR.....Did you stay at the Holiday Inn last night???

am i missing something here? :waitasec:

ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS? HAS SHE LET THIS IN!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious::furious::furious::furious::banghead::banghead:

Wow sounds like Stephens is letting it in. Unbelievable.

She teaches trial law to students. How scary is that??

Well, if any of her students are following this trial and, specifically, her actions, I would liken the feeling those kids have to that of watching your super tough dad get his butt kicked in front of you. Really empty and sad.

I bet the jury's final deliberations will be shorter than that sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member