trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 10 pages behind...I HATE HLN.....but so far the Juanism of the day for me is..."Sir, do YOU have a memory problem!!!

See, the judge just overruled Wilmott's objection trying to keep this out just because it wasn't provided by Samuels himself. She's not pro-defense.

OMG, I just got home and started watching. Our man JM is on fire. I can't wait to find out what's going on. Looks like the good old Doc is embarraseed, not too happy. Poor, poor Jodi - NOT!

I'm not a lawyer, but even I caught when witness started talking about blood spatter and IF Jodi could lift Travis!

When I was Jodi's age I was just about her height and weight. I didn't work out, and had a very heavy job swapping out dumpsters and moving those things FULL of rubbish. I wasn't in 'acute stress' but had no problem using my muscles to handle that equipment.

Juan ... I can be an expert witness on lifting ability of a slim 30 year old! Pick me ... pick me!

on the JA fan site and see what they have to say about this, LMAO.

Wish me luck, hope I make it out alive....

Bring it home now. HERE is how the rest of this will go.

Witness will now be States Witness to salvage anything left of his reputation.

Watch and enjoy

He will start to agree with Mr Martinez on every point

ita, A PHD psychologist/therapist saved my life. She was wonderful and so very professional always.

I feel the need to point out that there are good psychologists, Mormons, girlfriends, boyfriends, chihuahuas, what else??? We need a bigger bus.

Jodi was still telling the ninja story. She was lying to this supposed expert Samuels. He based his whole testimony on the results of a test based on her lies. He filled in the test in pencil from his notes from 2010. The ninja story is not even a reality, so PTSD from a bunch of LIES.:nono:

if i were in the court room id want to run up to juan and give him a high 5 and a chest bump every time he shreds this quack

I won't steal someone else's thunder, but KUDOS to the poster who said that JM would put RS into the Cuisinart.

Mr. Martinez, you are amazing!

Mjpfuc0QC6ifTM2T7LA9nkOKx1UA.gif

Bring it home now. HERE is how the rest of this will go.

Witness will now be States Witness to salvage anything left of his reputation.

Watch and enjoy

He will start to agree with Mr Martinez on every point

That's what I am hoping. I am hoping he has felt the wood shedding and will now come clean.

This is what you get for messing with Juan.

Maybe not karma just a good old fashion a$$ whoopin' on cross-examination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member