trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about the HLN thing is wrong.. the shlef was taller, she says she grabs the upper shelf not the side.. and there is tons of blood on both sides of the hall way.. WTH??

So, basically, this HLN After Dark show is designed to help prove the defense's case and get Jodi off?

What the heck? they need to RUN, they need to see if she really can get up and run by him.

This is crap. (ok he doesn't have to slam) I'll give him from the time she is down, get up...but full speed, whats this slo mo stuff?

I thought willmott DID ask if he was a DR., and I THOUGHT he said "yes"? Am I misremembering? Because according to Juan, he's not a DR.

He is a PhD Doctor, not a Doctor of Medicine. You have to have an MD (or an MD as a sponsor if you are a PA or an LPN) to prescribe drugs.

Why does that (insert negative descriptor) keep popping back up on tv when he clearly knows NOTHInG? Unless he read the same TIME article as the "good doc" did. Baez and judge crocodile tears. "Reality TV" is more authentic than this.

It's really upsetting that the brutal slaughter of Travis Alexander is treated like a sideshow tent event at a. 3rd rate traveling circus. Come on, HLN. google INTEGRITY and give it a try.

So, basically, this HLN After Dark show is designed to help prove the defense's case and get Jodi off?

This show is ridiculous. They are "mocking" justice for Travis with this not to scale mock re-enactment. For goodness sake's they could of used a full mannequin at least !

JB on HLN After Dark tonight. I had to turn it off because I just couldn't go there. Here's a tip for you Jose, you just need to go away, and don't come back another day. :puke:

Gee, I'm a poet. Does that make me an expert too? :great:

What the heck? they need to RUN, they need to see if she really can get up and run by him.

This is crap. (ok he doesn't have to slam) I'll give him from the time she is down, get up...but full speed, whats this slo mo stuff?

Yes! It's absurd, not only are they not dictating the speed, they're slowing down.

They are forgetting that there were clothes folded on the shelves, and scooted to the edge. There was also a stool right in the middle of the closet that was undisturbed. That shelf doesn't look tall enough to me, but I could wrong. Also, the gun wasn't where she said it was when she grabbed it. It was higher than they are saying.

I don't know! I want the DOORS! I want the clothes! I want the water! I want the BENCH in the closet! :facepalm:

There's a petition on change.org to Make HLN Stop the Media Spin which apparently is leading to the hysteria against poor widdle JA... (funny, I thought watching the actual trial and the presentation of evidence by the lawyers and experts and the defendant herself was doing her in but okay let's blame the media)

Apparently this petition is not by the fine folks over at the creature pit but they site it as a source for court docs and other trial facts... HAHAHA.

Some of the problems the petition has with the media include: "purposely misleading", "Their statements have been slanderous", "Their comments and opinions are often from unverified anecdotal evidence that viewers are taking as fact", "They are not concerned about justice based on the truth, but on a sensational witch hunt for profit."

----> Now is it just me or do those problems cited above sound exactly like what the defense is doing? Purposely misleading? Check. Slanderous? Check. Opinions from anecdotal evidence presented as fact? Check. Not concerned with justiced based on truth but witch hunt for profit (defense)? Check.

Gosh I love when stupid people are hypocrits!

(eta: I hate HLN too, but it's really funny that these JA groupies are masquerading around all high and mighty with their petition pretending like HLN is impeding the defendant's chance at justice)

I hereby declare the HLN reenactment to be complete and utter bull.

Period.

Moo.

Lol...I want to see Vinnie admitted into evidence!

LOL! They could have at LEAST brought in a WOMAN to act out Jodi's part, don't you think? :facepalm:

JB on HLN After Dark tonight. I had to turn it off because I just couldn't go there. Here's a tip for you Jose, you just need to go away, and don't come back another day. :puke:

Gee, I'm a poet. Does that make me an expert too? :great:

Expert Yes. Chemist No :seeya:

JUST A REMINDER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
OT

Turn off HLN right NOW - unless you want to back an attorney who is a disgrace to Caylee's memory.

don't worry ... I had no intention of watching HLN tonight ... I think the concept is ridiculous ... and I will NEVER EVER support or watch anything involving JB ... he (to me) is the TOTAL scum of the earth. An this JA defense team is not far behind.

God forgive me for partially reading his book. I am so ashamed :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member