trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how it made the defense team feel when Juan pointed out that all of the information that has been disseminated by the good doc was worthless because it was all the result of lies! I would like to ask the defense, How did that make you feel?!

I absolutely do NOT get/see/understand why so many (cave) men are so easily pulled in/attracted to JA?? Her personality is well, there is none!! It's terrible at best, and extremely lame & boring at best -- and don't get me started on her looks because I've honestly never seen her as being remotely attractive (even when she was at probably her best w/ the bimbo hair/look way before she killed TA). I know it seems shallow to make a stink about this but I'm doing so with good reason as I am baffled how she gets men so easily entranced & is able to pull them so quickly/easily into her wicked web right alongside her sorry, pathetic, ship's going down quickly booty hole?? There has been SO many men that have lied for her & do so while jeopardizing themselves/their livelihood/etc & they do so while not being in any kind of official relationship status with her. My boyfriend doesn't get it either in regards to why so many (men & [shame on you ladies] women) try to claim that she's so great looking. The comments he makes about her (both how she acts as well as her looks, but it's mostly always something about her ugly mug) on a regular are wayyyyy harsher than I've ever said - and considering that I think that she's fugly as all heck (both inside & out), I can be pretty brutal in regards to my own comments on/about JA. The only thing that I can think of that's causing this magical/mystical "Law of Attraction to JA" is that it's an lame/old/ugly man thing because it seems all of the men that I've seen that are -or have ever been- infatuated with her fit into this kind of description of a man (who can blame an older not-so-attractive sexually neglected man for jumping at the chance w/ JA because they know the probability that they get laid by JA after showing her 5 min of attention is almost a guaranteed certainty as well all know full well how easy the nympho JA is). I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). Thanks for letting me vent!!! Does this drive anyone else nuts, or is it just my own issues? lol

*I must add that I DON'T ever agree with a woman bashing another fellow woman (about her looks, life, career, ect) just for sport as all too many do nowadays, but I WILL make an exception for those women who are on this earth who don't deserve to be included with the rest of us women. Such examples are JA and an Anthony from FL. They are monsters; not women and they only lend to giving the rest of us women a bad name. So I bash JA w/ good reason.

Thank You! I agree with all of this post and especially bbm

I thought willmott DID ask if he was a DR., and I THOUGHT he said "yes"? Am I misremembering? Because according to Juan, he's not a DR.

He's not a medical Dr. So, like JM says, it's not like he could operate on any of the fancy brains he has pics of. Haha.

does anyone think that e-harmony is an odd choice for an ad, considering the topic on DD?
That is the same thing I thought about all the "Christian Mingle" ads airing throughout JA's testimony.

LOL.. People..
over there....
Have nothing to toot their horn about.
So are complaining about Florez overtime pay..
Not a peep about Nurmi's $225 per hour.

Not a peep about ...
poor...
ol'...
doc

I posted earlier how Samuels and Jodi testified in the same manner. It bothered me, and still does. Someone coached them. It DOES seem like Nurmi and Samuels worked more closely than what they're testilying to in court.

I really think you're onto something here! Very thought provoking!

I still can't help but wonder if this defense was built around Samuels' theories. He was on the team during the "Ninja" defense. He said that he and Nurmi confronted JA about her Ninja story and was stopped by the DT from completing his comment. IMO, PTSD and battered woman self defense theory was suggested by Samuels as a better defense that he could help to build.

BBM- two I can think of straightaway.

1) I was 100% against her allowing the DT to present an edited version of the phone call.

2) Allowing Wilmott to backend ANY of the crime scene information for Samuels to add his two cents.

I understand what you're saying, but consider this:

1. I was opposed when I thought she was allowing it to be played all at once -- but the way it was presented was basically one quote at a time and then specific questions on it. I do not think that was harmful to the prosecution like it would have been if it had just been played straight through without the questions.

2. She didn't allow Wilmott to question Samuels about the crime scene on the issue of premeditation or "crime of passion" -- Wilmott tried, Juan objected and they had a sidebar which kept any of this information away from the jury. The judge clearly shut her down because the only thing she asked about the crime scene was about the disorganization and poor planning as possibly indicative of her being in a PTSD fog. That was not improper - it's not what Wilmott wanted to ask him, and Juan totally undermined everything fog-related in his cross examination.

I'll admit that I didn't watch most of the direct because I knew it was BS, but did RS performed an MMPI on JA? It still remains one of the gold standards and is easily invalidated by an individual trying to "game" the test. I wonder if the doctor buried any test results that didn't support the defense, and simply disregarded them. If so, he's toast. Even he he admits to not performing standard tests, he is toast. I just don't see any way for this guy to redeem himself...unless he meets with the defendant tonight and gets a lesson in spin testifying. Again, I can't help but cringe when JM is unleashed onto a witness, but then it always pays off. My only wish is that he would start by playing nice and then move into the attack mode when they squirm. But, then, meh...it wouldn't be nearly as fun!!

I absolutely do NOT get/see/understand why so many (cave) men are so easily pulled in/attracted to JA?? Her personality is well, there is none!! It's terrible at best, and extremely lame & boring at best -- and don't get me started on her looks because I've honestly never seen her as being remotely attractive (even when she was at probably her best w/ the bimbo hair/look way before she killed TA). I know it seems shallow to make a stink about this but I'm doing so with good reason as I am baffled how she gets men so easily entranced & is able to pull them so quickly/easily into her wicked web right alongside her sorry, pathetic, ship's going down quickly booty hole?? There has been SO many men that have lied for her & do so while jeopardizing themselves/their livelihood/etc & they do so while not being in any kind of official relationship status with her. My boyfriend doesn't get it either in regards to why so many (men & [shame on you ladies] women) try to claim that she's so great looking. The comments he makes about her (both how she acts as well as her looks, but it's mostly always something about her ugly mug) on a regular are wayyyyy harsher than I've ever said - and considering that I think that she's fugly as all heck (both inside & out), I can be pretty brutal in regards to my own comments on/about JA. The only thing that I can think of that's causing this magical/mystical "Law of Attraction to JA" is that it's an lame/old/ugly man thing because it seems all of the men that I've seen that are -or have ever been- infatuated with her fit into this kind of description of a man (who can blame an older not-so-attractive sexually neglected man for jumping at the chance w/ JA because they know the probability that they get laid by JA after showing her 5 min of attention is almost a guaranteed certainty as well all know full well how easy the nympho JA is). I don't include TA in this list because IMO he was never infatuated w/ her; it was purely about the sex. Anyways, it just drives me nuts that WAYYYY too many keep falling on the sword to try & protect/save/rescue one of this world's confirmed biggest who has nothing to contribute to the world & has caused nothing but pain & turmoil since arriving here (on earth). Thanks for letting me vent!!! Does this drive anyone else nuts, or is it just my own issues? lol

*I must add that I DON'T ever agree with a woman bashing another fellow woman (about her looks, life, career, ect) just for sport as all too many do nowadays, but I WILL make an exception for those women who are on this earth who don't deserve to be included with the rest of us women. Such examples are JA and an Anthony from FL. They are monsters; not women and they only lend to giving the rest of us women a bad name. So I bash JA w/ good reason.

Wow, eLeL -- You said it all for me, too. Not 10 minutes ago, I was wondering the same thing. Does she have some aura about her that draws these older, not-so-attractive men? Like Searcy and now this one? Does she rub up against them when others aren't looking or aren't around? I'm no prude, but I just don't get it, other that what you've suggested. These h*rny older men who aren't attractive to anyone and have really nothing much to offer... Men of quiet desperation...

Certainly we (women) have met and/or known very attractive women who turn nearly all men's heads -- this we can easily understand. But IMHO, JA is not of that sort. TA was knocked off his heels by the easy, feel-good sex with a master. She's good at what she does -- she knows all the buttons to push (and pull) when it comes to knock-your-socks-off sex. And if TA was a virgin, or a near virgin, he was doomed. He was trying & succeeding (till this semi-pro came along) at being chaste for marriage -- I think he took his religion and a successful afterlife very seriously, and here she comes. Oh how he must have rued the day.... And finally, after she had already taken much of the best of him, she had to have it ALL. And she did.
icon8.gif

So bash away at JA, eLeL, bash away!:banghead:

JMHO

how can these idiots on DrD give the defense a B???

they are abysmal!!!! wouldn't hire them to change a light bulb in my house

oh and premeditation still being an issue for one of them?
what trial are they watching?? obviously not the same one as i am

Sorry for the late question but can someone help me, what/who was Jodi smiling at in court today? I saw her turn around several times and her smirked, then later I saw her smiling. I dont think it was her mom, was it?
Thank you,

What a wonderful day for Travis! I hope today brings his family a peaceful nights sleep.

I'll admit that I didn't watch most of the direct because I knew it was BS, but did RS performed an MMPI on JA? It still remains one of the gold standards and is easily invalidated by an individual trying to "game" the test. I wonder if the doctor buried any test results that didn't support the defense, and simply disregarded them. If so, he's toast. Even he he admits to not performing standard tests, he is toast. I just don't see any way for this guy to redeem himself...unless he meets with the defendant tonight and gets a lesson in spin testifying. Again, I can't help but cringe when JM is unleashed onto a witness, but then it always pays off. My only wish is that he would start by playing nice and then move into the attack mode when they squirm. But, then, meh...it wouldn't be nearly as fun!!

Here is the problem, the answer sheet (raw) has both his and her writing, in pencil. He then took it and transferred the answers and re-wrote them. He filled in some for her and then admitted, he may have written a thing or two incorrectly.

Ok that spells "throw that test out" Do over with proper controls on this thing and don't touch her paper

Sorry for the late question but can someone help me, what/who was Jodi smiling at in court today? I saw her turn around several times and her smirked, then later I saw her smiling. I dont think it was her mom, was it?
Thank you,

He did not perform the MMPI, he performed the MCMI (Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory) -- but we have not heard much about the results of that.

I just googled Dr. Drew's guest Daniel Amen. He's controversial.
He sells supplements based on brain scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth