Status
Not open for further replies.
:
bbm
NUH UH!!!!
:)

Oh NO you DIDNT!!!

BertStare2.gif

Who on earth dressed Nurmi today? Did anyone get a look at his socks with that outfit? Glow in the dark retina sizzling blue shirt with kooky striped socks.
:floorlaugh:

I feel like we should maybe leave him alone for a day or two. I do not know for a fact, but I have a suspicion that there maybe was a death in a family last week and it may have been Nurmi's. I said before that he has seemed kind of sad and checked out this week. I don't like him and think his defense strategy has been really dodgy........but I can have compassion for him if he has suffered a loss.

He bills for the materials he uses. The defense bears that cost.

True, and that's what I thought, but if it doesn't own the materials, which would be shocking, I don't think he could bill for that. Those materials would be standard for someone in his practice to own.

I see you are a lawyer. Could JM ask if he told the DT that he didn't recommend the MMPI-2 because it would show that she is a liar? That he did the MCMI because it could make her look better?

Maybe they are. I just saw this tweet . . .

YouWillNeed2Ask #RTTrain all on board #detectiveflores is searching for video or pics of #jodiarias and her counsel sneaking notes to and from back room

Any ideas who would be in the "back room". Paralegal?

As boring as I find Nurmi, I started feeling sorry for him, because if I read right he tried to be dismissed as the public defender on this case and they wouldn't let him. Is that right? Could you imagine being forced to defend this girl?! Ugh.

Not guilty vote?

It was a not guilty vote to Travis attacking her, not she is not guilty of murder. I took it as they don't think travis attacked her

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ahh, okay, i couldn't bring myself to watch bc of Baez but thought I heard TH say she got a not guilty to murder..either way , it means nothing

YouWillNeed2Ask #RTTrain all on board #detectiveflores is searching for video or pics of #jodiarias and her counsel sneaking notes to and from back room

OH HOW I JUST LOVE IT!..the fact that these attys would actually jeopardize their professionalism to be sneaking out anything from this court for the purpose of aiding this obvious psychopathic murderer is dumbfounding...and to know that the Pros are absolutely aware and looking to prove this behavior via documented on video..well, it just makes it that much likelier that justice is served for Travis and his family..

My DH who was a prosecutor in criminal court is actually very quiet, shy and a teddybear. In his professional arena, his nickname was "little Napoleon"!

(1) cute! (2) I think Juan's aggressiveness comes from the fact that his mind is so fast and sharp and it annoys him to have to force his witness to catch up. He's in this constant state of, "c'mon! just spit it out already because this is only going to go one way and it's the way I direct it to go."

I would really like to know more about this accusation from Wilmott about claiming that Juan LIED and that she wants this to be told and/or explained to the jury that the Prosecutor LIED??...LIED ABOUT WHAT?..
She said Juan was inappropriately characterizing the witness's testimony - I assume it was the testing material.

I can't see what you're suggesting. The folder seems to disappear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA

ETA - It's a yellow notebook. I don't see any black edge.

If you watch the extended version, the yellow notebook does in fact have a black binding. Watching the shortened clip, if you keep your eyes focused on the area right in front of her, you will see the black edge appear as she moves it towards herself.

I have used the MMPI then the updated version including the drug abuse section on occasion. This is still the best. The grandaddy of the all and well researched and tweaked is still the best we have in testing the human condition with great validity built in.

It is not the end all but it helps when a therapist is doing a comprehensive assessment.

JMHO and Professional MOO

Are there questions included that are meant to measure deception? TIA.

I feel like we should maybe leave him alone for a day or two. I do not know for a fact, but I have a suspicion that there maybe was a death in a family last week and it may have been Nurmi's. I said before that he has seemed kind of sad and checked out this week. I don't like him and think his defense strategy has been really dodgy........but I can have compassion for him if he has suffered a loss.

According to previous posts - it was Wilma's family.

Is it possible that jodi took the papers that samuels thinks he left at the office? jmo

Have they checked Websleuths? :giggle: We have several links here. :wave:

It took me a second to see he was wearing a tie today. It looked like he had on a shirt with ruffles.

Oh my gosh! I just posted the SAME THING! THIS:

Attachments

• footloose.jpg
    footloose.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 38

Someone posted yesterday it was Willmott who had a death in the family. Why is it a secret? ty

I'm already thinking of willmott's re-direct. What do you want to bet she starts out with something like "Let's start with the questions the state wouldn't let you answer." - just to get the snark in there.

What was the reason for the duct tape?
In the crime scene photos ?
Her fingerprints had to be on it.
But again, what did she use it for? and her clean up was pretty sloppy.
She threw the camera in the washer to get rid of pics and also to get rid of her bloody prints and she ain't such a good crime coverupper is she?
glad about it though...or where would she be today out killing another man in a shower?

IIRC, the duct tape was used by Travis to hold a body bug (a recording/monitoring device) to his arm. You can see it on his arm in one of the pics of him on the bed.

As boring as I find Nurmi, I started feeling sorry for him, because if I read right he tried to be dismissed as the public defender on this case and they wouldn't let him. Is that right? Could you imagine being forced to defend this girl?! Ugh.
Oh that was until they said they would boost his per hour salary equivalent of what he would be making in his private practice. Then all of a sudden he was ok with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ