trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the Travis Alexander facebook page just posted the clip of her swiping the file.

AWESOMNESS!!!!!!!!

Haha... that's very true.

I'm just "speculating" but he's probably a teddy bear. Gives in a lot to the ones he loves.

In the small amount of interviews I've had the fortune of catching he talks softly, is really sweet and doesn't seem to want to take credit for the good that comes out of his hard work. He is a True Gentleman. That significant other is a very lucky person :blushing: and I bet that person knows it.

Assuming the verdict is guilty 1st and dp is comfirmed,
I do not think JM will be gloating as did CA's attorney..
Remember he gave the finger to the press from inside a bar?

Juan is a gentleman. He is a humble man.
For Juan, it will be..
the opening of a new file containing the name of another smart ars wacco who thinks they can get away with murder.

I think the good Dr (PhD er) is getting a bit testy lol.... He is just getting busted all over the place. I notice he keeps looking over at Jodi as if to say "I am sorry." bad bad bad....
Jodi looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal pissed off!!! She is sure is vigorously writing in her journal made at Martinez and probably mad at Samuel for not doing better "for her" on the stand.

JMHO

But ... Jodi doesn't write anything negative in her journal .. donchaknow :floorlaugh:

IIRC this is the test that was analyzed by the computer....he DX her with PTSD based on a range of things and b/c she scored a 69 and not a 75 he says it was enough with all the other indications he had.....like lies :facepalm:
This is an old test
Info on the test copied from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory#Scoring_and_interpretation

MMPI

The original MMPI was developed in 1939 (Groth Marnat, Handbook of Psychological Assessment, 2009) using an empirical [criterion] keying approach, which means that the clinical scales were derived by selecting items that were endorsed by patients known to have been diagnosed with certain pathologies.[6][7][8][9][10] The difference between this approach and other test development strategies used around that time was that it was atheoretical (not based on any particular theory) and thus the initial test was not aligned with the prevailing psychodynamic theories. The atheoretical approach to MMPI development ostensibly enabled the test to capture aspects of human psychopathology that were recognizable and meaningful despite changes in clinical theories. However, the MMPI had flaws of validity that were soon apparent and could not be overlooked indefinitely. The control group for its original testing consisted of a very small number of individuals, mostly young, white, and married people from rural Midwestern geographic areas. The MMPI also faced problems with its terminology not being relevant to the population it was supposed to measure, and it became necessary for the MMPI to measure a more diverse number of potential mental health problems, such as "suicidal tendencies, drug abuse, and treatment-related behaviors."[11]

She didn't take the MMPI or the MMPI-2 (which resolved the issues in your quote).

She took a much shorter test called the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory.

It sounds like he always wears crazy socks. I kinda like him for it - I bet with his height, weight, posture, etc., the socks are something that make him feel good when he dresses.

I agree. i have a problem with Nurmi because his practice solely focuses on sex offenders and because he allowed Travis to be accused of pedophilia with no chance of defending himself.

But the way these people dress or wear their hair or pick their noses means nothing to me with the exception that I do like funky socks.

I went to court just to file something one day and had funky cat socks on. They don't show except when I had to lift my pant legs so the officers at the metal detectors could make sure there was nothing taped there. The officer kind of raised his eyebrows and laughed when he saw those socks!!!!

So if what you say is true, is Samuels up for another violation? Perhaps this is why he is fighting Juan and trying to give more than a yes or no answer.

I would think he would be up for perjury for sure and that would probably be reported to the licensing board. That is not anything to play around with. He is just seeming to be very irresponsible and negligent!

And a few of those sites for the personality disordered specifically! :what:

Just what the world truly needs. ;)

I helped the team that worked with ISPs, etc., on taking that information down. They were very grateful when I helped out with additional tools for seeking out newly posted information, and places that they should regularly check.

Also, we also knew if their advice was accurate or not. So, do not fear, there are those that should know, who do know. Hence, why I am careful with what I say. (ie: I honestly don't want to give any information that I shouldn't, or that could help people cheat.)

I understand JA's issues with control and controlling the questioning, even her own counsel. But, I have rarely seen a witness fight so much to be in charge of everything in the courtroom. It makes him come across as vested in the outcome rather than just an expert providing an expert opinion.

BBM

Why I wonder? What could JA have actually done ? (For real, she's in jail and it's all supervised)

LMAO - and people don't think WS is widely read! HAHA I posted this observation earlier today!

:seeya: to dieter nvt and thanks for grabbing just that part to use! However, there is more before that and even activity with the orange folder after that. See my posts for more if interested.

BTW - Katiecoolady sent this to Beth and someone who is going to be there today is gonna try to tell a guard too!

This isn't the first day she's done this either. She was doing weird stuff with her orange folder a couple of days ago as well!

Both tests have been found to be scientifically reliable and admissible in these settings. I have read that the MCMI is more sensitive to detect personality disorders. I think both tests have similar limitations. I think he chose this test because it was quicker and cheaper. IMO

Or, perhaps easier to manipulate the data and thus adapt his expert opinion easily to fit the DT's strategy..

I have always relished a richly deserved, righteous beat-down. Especially a very public one. Always have, I make no apologies for it.

Godspeed Juan Martinez.

/carry on

LMAO - and people don't think WS is widely read! HAHA I posted this observation earlier today!

:seeya: to dieter nvt and thanks for grabbing just that part to use! However, there is more before that and even activity with the orange folder after that. See my posts for more if interested.

BTW - Katiecoolady sent this to Beth and someone who is going to be there today is gonna try to tell a guard too!

You guys are ON POINT!

:
OMG!!! I watch everyday to see what kind of STRANGE socks Nurmi is wearing.. My girls have socks that look like some of the ones he has been wearing. LOL !!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Also, everytime I hear them say Kurt Nurmi all I hear is Bert and Ernie...
bbm
NUH UH!!!!
:)

I have used the MMPI then the updated version including the drug abuse section on occasion. This is still the best. The grandaddy of the all and well researched and tweaked is still the best we have in testing the human condition with great validity built in.

It is not the end all but it helps when a therapist is doing a comprehensive assessment.

JMHO and Professional MOO

Assuming the verdict is guilty 1st and dp is comfirmed,
I do not think JM will be gloating as did CA's attorney..
Remember he gave the finger to the press from inside a bar?

Juan is a gentleman. He is a humble man.
For Juan, it will be..
the opening of a new file containing the name of another smart ars wacco who thinks they will get away with murder.

My DH who was a prosecutor in criminal court is actually very quiet, shy and a teddybear. In his professional arena, his nickname was "little Napoleon"!

This is from a song by Dodi. If i knew how to bring the YouTube over I would. She' stalking a man. The other is the Dido YouTube is the one wheres peeking out of the slats in closet and a sleeping man.

I know you think that I shouldn't still love you
I'll tell you that
But if I didn't say it
Well, I'd still have felt it
Where's the sense in that?

I promise I'm not trying to make your life harder
Or return to where we were

Well I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be

I know I left too much mess
And destruction to come back again
And I caused but nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again
And if you live by the rules of "It's over"
Then I'm sure that that makes sense

And when we meet
As I'm sure we will
All that was then
Will be there still
I'll let it pass
And hold my tongue
And you will think
That I've moved on

I will go down with this ship

I understand JA's issues with control and controlling the questioning, even her own counsel. But, I have rarely seen a witness fight so much to be in charge of everything in the courtroom. It makes him come across as vested in the outcome rather than just an expert providing an expert opinion.

His continuous glances at the defense table had me questioning if he doesn't have confidential agreement with the killer, to be paid a percentage on potential future books et al if he can successfully testify to support her testimony.
Huge fail.
imo

I was going to say I hope the stores put a cover over them and then I thought....the jury already knows she killed him. This drawing just depicts what she has done which is not a question for the jury to decide. How ironic, a picture drawn of her by an artist. jmo

Now THAT is a good artistic creative drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState