trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
willnott was saying to the judge that Juan lied and the jury needs to know and the judge told her she could take it up on re-direct. Not sure what her issue was but I am sure we will hear it on re-direct.

I would really like to know more about this accusation from Wilmott about claiming that Juan LIED and that she wants this to be told and/or explained to the jury that the Prosecutor LIED??...LIED ABOUT WHAT?..

I swear she's doing sneaky stuff. I posted a link a couple of days ago where she was sneaking stuff out of her orange folder and today she swiped a yellow file and either sat on it or put it on the floor! They've posted a youtube of it on the Facebook TSvsJA! It's unbelievable but someone in the courtroom should really be keeping an eye on her!

moo

Maybe they are. I just saw this tweet . . .

YouWillNeed2Ask #RTTrain all on board #detectiveflores is searching for video or pics of #jodiarias and her counsel sneaking notes to and from back room

Samuels' test validated my theory of why Jodi killed Travis. She answered the question re frequency of nightmares after the traumatic event with "0". It was prior to the traumatic event when Jodi faced recurring nightmares of Travis living happily ever after with his worthy Mormon wife and their smiling happy children in their beautiful friend-filled home. Only his death could end her torment. Once he was dispatched, no more nightmares.

I agree. I felt this way when I listened to her interrogation. He asked her why she did it and she just blurts out "I just needed to move on!" I think in the beginning her thoughts about travis were the regular (can't believe im typing that) obsessive thoughts one may have about the other after breaking up. Once she got wind that he was dating/seeing other people she started to become obsessive slashing tires, threatening emails, showing up unannounced, following, hiding, crawling through doors, trying to reinsert herself into his life at any cost...Then while snooping she discovers his feeling for mimi and starts to become homicidal, she just couldn't handle him moving on completely from her.

Does anyone know if the YELLOW colored folder means anything? Maybe a hint at what kind of documents would be in side a yellow folder?

laniefi, I was thinking it was her own folder that she takes to and from court...BUT why in the hell would she be sneaking it like that :waitasec:

Wouldn't this explain why the marked up sheet was not computer analyzed? He wanted to be able to control the outcome of the report???

IIRC this is the test that was analyzed by the computer....he DX her with PTSD based on a range of things and b/c she scored a 69 and not a 75 he says it was enough with all the other indications he had.....like lies :facepalm:
http://psychcentral.com/lib/2011/millon-clinical-multiaxial-inventory-mcmi-iii/
although I think the doc used MCMI-I

OT: OMG Chardon High School killer (a kid) wearing a white T shirt with "Killer" across the front while in court. Gave the middle finger to the families who lost loved ones while in court. Sentenced to life w/o parole!

Oh and told the families in court that he masturbates with the hand he pulled the trigger with.....

Who on earth dressed Nurmi today? Did anyone get a look at his socks with that outfit? Glow in the dark retina sizzling blue shirt with kooky striped socks.
:floorlaugh:

It sounds like he always wears crazy socks. I kinda like him for it - I bet with his height, weight, posture, etc., the socks are something that make him feel good when he dresses.

So, what Community College did this so-called expert get his Certificate of Completion at?

His lack of professional procedures and ethics makes me cringe, knowing all the trials he had the opportunity to influence with his "speculation".

Is it going well for us today? I hate when I have an impromptu meeting at my house and I can't watch trial! ahhh

MCMI (IF he used the newest version, the older version is cheaper)
$27.25 for Profile Report
$46.50 for Interpretive Report

MMPI-2 (There are many versions and reports)
$45.80 for Interpretive Report
$62.75 for Forensic Report
(and I could go on....)

Oh, and then the fact that the MMPI-2 and the revised version both are much much longer and both have the option of taking the extended test.

Oh, and don't forget the very well known validity scoring in the MMPI-2. It's very hard to beat that unless you have inside information.

I wonder if Dr Samuels owns the MMPI-2 testing materials? I wonder if he has bought the updated materials.

He bills for the materials he uses. The defense bears that cost.

Sorry if this has been posted already. Jodi sneaks a folder and sits on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA&feature=youtu.be

Gosh she is odd!! What the heck is she doing? It's not like she can keep those materials. She's strip searched after every hearing, before going back to jail. What is she doing?

It sounds like he always wears crazy socks. I kinda like him for it - I bet with his height, weight, posture, etc., the socks are something that make him feel good when he dresses.

I'm on record as a Nurmi tie lover.

Did he say he sent it out??? She wrote her answers on the legal pad. He claims he transferred/transposed the answers on a regular answer sheet and fax them over to the State's psychologist. That is what I understood but I could have missed it. Juan goes so fast. Essentially he mislead the State's psychologist to be that the answer sheet was filled out by Jodi. lol

HE wrote her answers on a legal pad. I truly don't think he actually had Jodi take this test at all.

I did!!!!!!!!!!!
scores.jpg

You are awesome!! Always there to save the day. :bow:

If you watch closely, she slides the notebook in front of her, but then moves her hand down to her side. The notebook remains in front of her as you can see the its black edge. I don't know what she was up to, but IMO she does not sit on it. It looks like maybe she was trying to steal a pencil?
I can't see what you're suggesting. The folder seems to disappear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA

ETA - It's a yellow notebook. I don't see any black edge.

laniefi, I was thinking it was her own folder that she takes to and from court...BUT why in the hell would she be sneaking it like that :waitasec:

I'm thinking she wants to appear shady to ensure a full cavity search when she gets back to the big house. :jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty