trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and told the families in court that he masturbates with the hand he pulled the trigger with.....

Oh, it just gets worse. I hope he has a very horrible time in prison!

How freaking ironic is the title of this website???? "out of the fog"
It's probably my 2nd favorite website. It stands for 'Fear, Obligation, and Guilt' - the primary reasons people stay in personality disordered (and often abusive) relationships.

It literally preserved my sanity when I was in recovery. Most of it anyway. :biggrin: A highly valuable resource for peeps in a disordered relationship that I can't praise highly enough.

can someone PLEASE pm me the HLN link....the same one works for about a week and then I get a 404 error....TIA

Where would all of this psychological testing have taken place? In the jail? At Dr. Samuels' office? In the DT's offices?

Aren't there guards that are supposed to be watching her? Boy, that was obvious as heck. jmo

mck16, I thought the same thing. I thought there was usually one to the right of her usually standing/or sitting.

Who on earth dressed Nurmi today? Did anyone get a look at his socks with that outfit? Glow in the dark retina sizzling blue shirt with kooky striped socks.
:floorlaugh:

OMG!!! I watch everyday to see what kind of STRANGE socks Nurmi is wearing.. My girls have socks that look like some of the ones he has been wearing. LOL !!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Also, everytime I hear them say Kurt Nurmi all I hear is Bert and Ernie...

HE wrote her answers on a legal pad. I truly don't think he actually had Jodi take this test at all.

Why not have her take it? A watermelon could divine the right answers.

I just had a funny thought regarding JA's apparent confidence and upbeat attitude today - apart from the fact that she has obvious"issues"

Do you think she heard about the not guilty vote on HLN's Baez farce and thinks it actually means something ? :giggle:

He bills for the materials he uses. The defense bears that cost.

Gosh she is odd!! What the heck is she doing? It's not like she can keep those materials. She's strip searched after every hearing, before going back to jail. What is she doing?

I think she's doing whatever she's doing for "sport".

That was creepy. And weirdly childish. The entire time she was looking ahead. (I wonder if that file has notes in it for the good doctor.)
Whatever she did with it, it just didn't look right. Something's up with that.

Did he say he sent it out??? She wrote her answers on the legal pad. He claims he transferred/transposed the answers on a regular answer sheet and fax them over to the State's psychologist. That is what I understood but I could have missed it. Juan goes so fast. Essentially he mislead the State's psychologist to be that the answer sheet was filled out by Jodi. lol

So if what you say is true, is Samuels up for another violation? Perhaps this is why he is fighting Juan and trying to give more than a yes or no answer.

Who on earth dressed Nurmi today? Did anyone get a look at his socks with that outfit? Glow in the dark retina sizzling blue shirt with kooky striped socks.
:floorlaugh:

It took me a second to see he was wearing a tie today. It looked like he had on a shirt with ruffles.

JM doesn't just throw things out there without a specific reason. He used this tactic with JA several times to keep her off guard. RS' face got :blushing: when Juan mentioned the "relationship", so he might have an inkling about it. :moo:

I'm drawing a blank - who is RS?

I can't see what you're suggesting. The folder seems to disappear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA

ETA - It's a yellow notebook. I don't see any black edge.

I agree...I have played it about 10 times and still don't see anything that makes me think it is anyplace other than under her......ANYONE have any idea how to get this to Det. Flores????

Sorry if this has been posted already. Jodi sneaks a folder and sits on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA&feature=youtu.be

LMAO - and people don't think WS is widely read! HAHA I posted this observation earlier today!

:seeya: to dieter nvt (youtube channel name) - thanks for grabbing just that part to use! However, there is more before that and even activity with the orange folder after that. See my posts for more if interested.

BTW - Katiecoolady sent this to Beth and someone who is going to be there today is gonna try to tell a guard too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic