trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think that Juan will question him on why he didn't consider that Jodi was feigning amnesia to avoid taking responsibility for her actions? Or that he has decimated his credibility enough that there isn't a point now? I think it would be a powerful final line of questioning. In the ninja story she remembers everything perfectly well. JMO.

Who on earth dressed Nurmi today? Did anyone get a look at his socks with that outfit? Glow in the dark retina sizzling blue shirt with kooky striped socks.
:floorlaugh:

No one on that side, except for Wilmott, seems to know what professional court attire is. It draws attention to HIM, instead of his client being the focus.

I wasn't too into Jodi swiping things but I agree now that she is swiping things.

I'm not sure if she really sat on anything here but it's obvious that she is hording writing tools. Pencils, pens.... We've seen her with her tiny mini golf pencil but this collecting is worrisome. She could hurt someone if she gets it sharp enough. My husband was stabbed in school from just a pencil and the lead and part of the wood got stuck inside of his arm and he had to go to hospital and have it removed.

http://youtu.be/QbHnjrh-ASA

:twocents:

Wow, I had not seen this. Sneaky snake Jodi. Actually nothing she does surprises me.

Does anyone know if the YELLOW colored folder means anything? Maybe a hint at what kind of documents would be in side a yellow folder?

I hadn't found time to tell my psych nurse husband about this expert yet. LOL

A fired up, caucasian Juan with a British accent! 'Wildly inaccurate'; 'null and void'; and the all important 'what the bolloc£s'. ;)

OT: OMG Chardon High School killer (a kid) wearing a white T shirt with "Killer" across the front while in court. Gave the middle finger to the families who lost loved ones while in court. Sentenced to life w/o parole!

Is this the test that he claimed was sent out and computer analyzed? I am suspicious that no test was sent out for analysis, computer or otherwise. I want Juan to ask him to produce the data.

Did he say he sent it out??? She wrote her answers on the legal pad. He claims he transferred/transposed the answers on a regular answer sheet and fax them over to the State's psychologist. That is what I understood but I could have missed it. Juan goes so fast. Essentially he mislead the State's psychologist to be that the answer sheet was filled out by Jodi. lol

MCMI (IF he used the newest version, the older version is cheaper)
$27.25 for Profile Report
$46.50 for Interpretive Report

MMPI-2 (There are many versions and reports)
$45.80 for Interpretive Report
$62.75 for Forensic Report
(and I could go on....)

Oh, and then the fact that the MMPI-2 and the revised version both are much much longer and both have the option of taking the extended test.

Oh, and don't forget the very well known validity scoring in the MMPI-2. It's very hard to beat that unless you have inside information.

I wonder if Dr Samuels owns the MMPI-2 testing materials? I wonder if he has bought the updated materials.
Wait...he gave her the MCMI instead of the MMPI? Ohhhhh...sorry, I'm housetraining a puppy and inside and then outside

Now I understand what Gitana was saying. The MMPI is much longer and with repetitive questions, it is much more difficult to scam. The MCMI has less than 200 questions and only takes 15 minutes or so to complete.

Yeah, that's hinky.

Ok am I reading this right 75 means main issue is Anxiety? How interesting that she also scores over 60 on Antisocial, Schitzotypal & was it Histronic??

Crikey this means us armchair shrinks were pretty spot on identifing her PD but the "Expert" was not? LOL

What the F is this?? There is a "0" for Paranoid and Delusional - 2 MAJOR, MAJOR psychiatric symptoms.

That tells me she either wasn't provided those questions or else she scored a "0"

If she scored "0" - she is not a psychiatric candidate as the quack "hypothesized".

OR

If she wasn't provided those questions - then why Mr. Quack, didn't you provide them...if you hypothesis was to be tested??

Haha... that's very true.

I'm just "speculating" but he's probably a teddy bear. Gives in a lot to the ones he loves.

In the small amount of interviews I've had the fortune of catching he talks softly, is really sweet and doesn't seem to want to take credit for the good that comes out of his hard work. He is a True Gentleman. That significant other is a very lucky person :blushing: and I bet that person knows it.

I have an unabashed man-crush on him! :blushing:

I wasn't too into Jodi swiping things but I agree now that she is swiping things.

I'm not sure if she really sat on anything here but it's obvious that she is hording writing tools. Pencils, pens.... We've seen her with her tiny mini golf pencil but this collecting is worrisome. She could hurt someone if she gets it sharp enough. My husband was stabbed in school from just a pencil and the lead and part of the wood got stuck inside of his arm.

http://youtu.be/QbHnjrh-ASA

:twocents:
What did she do with that yellow folder? That is so bizarre! I hope someone in the courtroom is aware of what she's doing.

To his credit, the guy has at least show some spunk today. Yesterday he was so bulldozed and shell shocked, all his energy was spent just trying not to cower.

What did she do with that yellow folder? That is so bizarre! I hope someone in the courtroom is aware of what she's doing.

If the judge gets wind of this, Jodi might find herself in handcuffs during trial! That would be so sweet!

Sorry if this has been posted already. Jodi sneaks a folder and sits on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHnjrh-ASA&feature=youtu.be

If you watch closely, she slides the notebook in front of her, but then moves her hand down to her side. The notebook remains in front of her as you can see the its black edge. I don't know what she was up to, but IMO she does not sit on it. It looks like maybe she was trying to steal a pencil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysterykitty