trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! I had the same thought when Juan would spit the word, "Ma'am!" out at JA.

He messed me up one day with his Ma'ams. When Jodi was trying to claim JM was scrambling her brain becuase he was yelling and questioning her he went and laid on the lectern. However he didn't miss a beat and still called her Ma'am. Which ended up sounding like...

"Would you like it if I questioned you on the Electroman like your council?

I seriously thought the company had made the moving lectern an Electroman. :lol:

Something's up with the mention of a "relationship". I think we might have a JM gotcha moment after lunch. :moo:

I heard that to and was wondering what king of relationship. Of course my mind goes to an inappropriate one.

Awe, I bet he's a big softie at home.

I think he has that kind of persona that is unspoken, but says I will stand firm in my convictions. I will do my best to uphold the law. I think it goes before and behind him, and if he has a family they know from the get go what he is.

Kinda hoping the entire DT has a change on clothes for the afternoon session.

Who on earth dressed Nurmi today? Did anyone get a look at his socks with that outfit? Glow in the dark retina sizzling blue shirt with kooky striped socks.
:floorlaugh:

Seems like the Expert witness is learning new stuff as he goes as well.
Arrogant and a perfect match for his Subject.
Acts as though it is ok to use yellow paper and not certified question answer sheet combo?
Personally, if i saw this sort of bad paperwork and/or crude style of filing and Q& A, I would surely have second thoughts about keeping him for anything.
But hey, look on the bright side.
:floorlaugh: the worse he is the better for the Prosecution.

Wouldn't this explain why the marked up sheet was not computer analyzed? He wanted to be able to control the outcome of the report???

Is this the test that he claimed was sent out and computer analyzed? I am suspicious that no test was sent out for analysis, computer or otherwise. I want Juan to ask him to produce the data.

I swear she's doing sneaky stuff. I posted a link a couple of days ago where she was sneaking stuff out of her orange folder and today she swiped a yellow file and either sat on it or put it on the floor! They've posted a youtube of it on the Facebook TSvsJA! It's unbelievable but someone in the courtroom should really be keeping an eye on her!

moo

ita!

I do not trust Arias or her team for a second.

I wondered about that too. It's such an explosive accusation to just throw out there without something to back it up. How insanely awesome will it be to watch that if he does?

Maybe the magazine "notes" were sent to him!

Good grief!!! Atty Wilmott appears to have just landed on planet Earth! The constant look of shell-shock on her face is priceless, along with her eyes that are as big as flying saucers, lol. Did she go to law school on Planet Mars??? It looks like there has been no prep work whatsoever re Dr. Samuels. It also appears that JA is filling in the blanks for Wilmott. It should be interesting so see what transpires during lunch.

JM didn't waste any time going for the jugular with his not so subtle jab at Samuels - questioning why he didn't include her prior acts of sodomy plus her inconsistencies (LIES) in his Addendum. The suggestion of a 'relationship' was the coup d'etat!
Can hardly wait this afternoon!!! Go Juan!!!!!!

BBM -

Whoa!! What??!!

I swear she's doing sneaky stuff. I posted a link a couple of days ago where she was sneaking stuff out of her orange folder and today she swiped a yellow file and either sat on it or put it on the floor! They've posted a youtube of it on the Facebook TSvsJA! It's unbelievable but someone in the courtroom should really be keeping an eye on her!

moo

Wasn't it a yellow folder yesterday too?

I wondered about that too. It's such an explosive accusation to just throw out there without something to back it up. How insanely awesome will it be to watch that if he does?

JM doesn't just throw things out there without a specific reason. He used this tactic with JA several times to keep her off guard. RS' face got :blushing: when Juan mentioned the "relationship", so he might have an inkling about it. :moo:

I think he has that kind of persona that is unspoken, but says I will stand firm in my convictions. I will do my best to uphold the law. I think it goes before and behind him, and if he has a family they know from the get go what he is.

He is controlling his yelling and voice raising though.
And yes I bet he is a softie at home..his job requires him to be aggressive.

If you missed the first fifteen minutes or so then you have to see it later. The beginning was by far the best:floorlaugh:

I regret I came in late too! Where can we find video of the first 15 minutes? Thanks

This guy fails to do addendums listing her lies, characterizes her statements, decides what HE thinks is important???

As a juror, I'd completely disregard every word!!! He's confused, fumbling, doesn't make accurate comments during interviews!!!

Egads, what a complete buffoon!!!!!

BBM

So much for that impartial evaluation he was supposed to be performing, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member