trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, I bet he's a big softie at home.

That's funny...why do I envision JM pacing side to side next to the place they keep their garbage and asking his SO (while motioning with both arms from left to right)...honey, I took the garbage out last night. Are you telling me that, somehow, someway, all of a sudden the bin is full again?

Can a witness just ... not come back? Is that allowed? LOL. If I were him, I'd hope to spontaneously combust.

I suppose he could manufacture a personal emergency but that would only buy time for him to deal with the emergency. Maybe Minor can tell us if he would be in contempt of court if he just checked out.

what are you reading from? sir i ask the questions, do you understand that? lol the doc should know what jm is talking about. smh

That's funny...why do I envision JM pacing side to side next to the place they keep their garbage and asking his SO (while motioning with both arms from left to right)...honey, I took the garbage out last night. Are you telling me that, somehow, someway, all of a sudden the bin is full again?

That's funny but scary! I'd end up assuming the garbage responsibilities out of fear.

Sir, I ask the questions, do you understand that? :great: :great:

Ok am I reading this right 75 means main issue is Anxiety? How interesting that she also scores over 60 on Antisocial, Schitzotypal & was it Histronic??

Crikey this means us armchair shrinks were pretty spot on identifing her PD but the "Expert" was not? LOL

I like the higher numbers on Narcisisstic and Compulsive and the very low number on Masochistic tendencies. Even though the PTSD is phony, she obviously couldn't disguise some of her other personality characteristics. And it doesn't look like being "abused" would fit it with any of them.

LOL "69"
Samuels: "You have no knowledge in this area"

ummm - wanna' bet, Doc?

No, kidding. Just shows the complete arrogance of Dr. Spec....how would he know what JM has knowledge of? What an arrogant quack.

Good grief!!! Atty Wilmott appears to have just landed on planet Earth! The constant look of shell-shock on her face is priceless, along with her eyes that are as big as flying saucers, lol. Did she go to law school on Planet Mars??? It looks like there has been no prep work whatsoever re Dr. Samuels. It also appears that JA is filling in the blanks for Wilmott. It should be interesting so see what transpires during lunch.

JM didn't waste any time going for the jugular with his not so subtle jab at Samuels - questioning why he didn't include her prior acts of sodomy plus her inconsistencies (LIES) in his Addendum. The suggestion of a 'relationship' was the coup d'etat!

Can hardly wait this afternoon!!! Go Juan!!!!!!

Huh...I think I missed that part. What was he wrong about?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ammonitida

I notice you say things like this quite often. I don't understand how you can say he's wrong! I think he's brilliant!

willnott was saying to the judge that Juan lied and the jury needs to know and the judge told her she could take it up on re-direct. Not sure what her issue was but I am sure we will hear it on re-direct.

Oh yeah - we all know Juan is the liar in that courtroom!:furious:

Good grief!!! Atty Wilmott appears to have just landed on planet Earth! The constant look of shell-shock on her face is priceless, along with her eyes that are as big as flying saucers, lol. Did she go to law school on Planet Mars??? It looks like there has been no prep work whatsoever re Dr. Samuels. It also appears that JA is filling in the blanks for Wilmott. It should be interesting so see what transpires during lunch.

JM didn't waste any time going for the jugular with his not so subtle jab at Samuels - questioning why he didn't include her prior acts of sodomy plus her inconsistencies (LIES) in his Addendum. The suggestion of a 'relationship' was the coup d'etat!

Can hardly wait this afternoon!!! Go Juan!!!!!!
When martinez objected!!! Her
She was quite snarky and arrogant during her onset of questions with this quack.

I did!!!!!!!!!!!
scores.jpg

Thanks, here is a really good read.

http://outofthefog.net/Disorders/STPD.html

I am sure defense attorneys normally tell their witnesses to simply answer yes or no, don't add details, don't get combative. Anything they want cleared up will be cleared up re-direct. I am sure Juan knows this as well. Either their witnesses are being willfully and rebelliously hostile or this defense team is just amateurish and petty. Look at Wilmott trying to get the judge to let the doctor get his words out? Why does she do that? Sit down, shut up and wait your turn! They ALL look so bad right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!