trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! This guy is a joke! The trauma doesn't matter?!??? What matters are the answers?!

Man, Juan, I seem to have the same problem as the projector...I just don't seem to want to work when you're questioning a witness! :)

heck, I had morning gyno appoinment, then was going to work later this afternoon..

I blew it off lol not working lol

I have never taken off a day from work in the last 3 yrs, unless it was vacation

Jm made me do it lol

I cant help it...

JM is knight in shining armour...he sure is slaying the dragons jmo

Willmott's head is gonna start spinning like in the exorcist. She GLARES at JM.

There is no doubt in my mind that he played an active role in forming the current defense story. Very VERY active.

I might believe that, EXCEPT - All of his data is from the intruder story. Why would he not have updated it? :waitasec:

JA didn't need a book on how to act like a victim of trauma, this clown taught her step by step.

The trauma could have been another trauma. Samuels doesn't know which trauma, nor does he seem to remember or care. Trauma from the killing Travis or ninjas lie - it made no difference to Samuels.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial A male juror close to me takes a ton of notes. He writes more than any other juror I have seen. #JodiArias
perhaps he will be the foreman. i sure hope whoever is thinks shes guilty not innocent. i was amazed jose showed up on after dark to rationalize jodis actions. after casey he will get the reputation for an atty who knows his client is way guilty but in the end a surprise statement - what would this one be? jodi was never ***** ? the ninjas were real-lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee