trial day 33: the defense continues its case in chief #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there questions included that are meant to measure deception? TIA.
There are over 550 questions and many are asked in a different manner. This allegedly checks for inconsistent responses or lies as long as the patient was not careless, bored, distracted, indecisive or etc... when answering questions.

RE: The Disappearing Folder:

Looks to me like she sweeps something out from under the orange folder into the yellow one, which then she sits on.

Well if she actually SAT on it, it may never be seen again, if you catch my drift... Sorry, someone had to say it! ;).

LOL - some people will do anything for channel hits! Well, anything I can do to make their day, if it brings justice or an eagle eye on something that needs it - I am more than happy to be a conduit!

My gut tells me it is paper clips to sell/trade/use in jail for weapons and I think a full body cavity search after each day of trial is now in order if not already being done. I know they at least do search, but not sure on the cavity search.

She would probably enjoy that....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

If you watch the extended version, the yellow notebook does in fact have a black binding. Watching the shortened clip, if you keep your eyes focused on the area right in front of her, you will see the black edge appear as she moves it towards herself.

Ah, I see it now. It does appear that she is putting something into the yellow folder though....and then sliding it over.

Probably. Just like casey did.

I believe it would have had to have been done at the jail because once jodi was arrested, she was not allowed back out except for court. But then Dr. Samuels was trying to say that he had nothing to do with the jail which is why he reported sucicial ideation to jodi's attorneys instead of jail staff.

I can't imagine a defense attorney giving anything to tho their clients that is pivotal to the defense. general it's just reading materials or note paper for the defendant to keep them occupied.

How was he allowed to wear such a shirt???

That's what I'm saying!!!!

BBM - they said he had on a blue button down shirt covering it up until he got into court...

about the notebook JA slipped under her butt. ...could she be using her attorneys to try and manipulate a defense witness that will be testifying by passing that notebook to har attorneys when court is done for the day.

Sure it has been told and I missed it .....Is there jury questions for this super professional Dr ?????

Can somebody tell the court that JA & JW need to sit quietly at their table and quit with the huge eye-rolling, shaking their heads, mouthing 'NO!' in response to something Juan says, etc.

If the family have to sit there with no sign of what they are truly feeling, I would think the defendant should, too. And her lawyer.

Saw that, happened yesterday!

About sneaking a folder or whatever-She can't take it anywhere but to give it to her attourney at the days end.They have a female guard with her when she goes to change back to her prison outfit.
There is no chance of her taking even the short pencil with her.
They most likely have a female guard with her even when she goes to the toilet.
Don't worry she is being constantly watched and frisked everyday and if something is array they will even do a cavity search.

He has no problem defending pedos...that is disgusting IMO. I completely understand the need for people to receive fair trials, with a competent defense attorney. There is just NO WAY I, myself, could do it lol.

No sympathy from me for defending pedos, just having to defend this sociopath. I could not do it.

The folder is still there, but her squirming in her seat right after moving it, tells me it means something to her.

LMAO - and people don't think WS is widely read! HAHA I posted this observation earlier today!

:seeya: to dieter nvt (youtube channel name) - thanks for grabbing just that part to use! However, there is more before that and even activity with the orange folder after that. See my posts for more if interested.

BTW - Katiecoolady sent this to Beth and someone who is going to be there today is gonna try to tell a guard too!

I am loving that the judge will be reviewing that clip (along with the surrounding moments) and the clip with the paper clip smuggle into the orange folder that you found with your blurry eyes!

ANJ .. . . . you are a WS ANJGEL!

Don't ya just love WS and all of the talent we have here? . . . . . I (for one) am proud to be a member here!

:great:

WHY??

Are they bored & swapping dirty jokes or are they hoping JA will get convicted and enjoying the PT tear down her house of cards? What is going on with those two? Are they stoned? Are they tipsy? Did they have shots for breakfast?? What is this biznezz that they're pulling?

Laughing is a stress reducer. Their laughing could having nothing to do with what is going on around them. It just looks inappropriate to us. Not defending them just trying to be realistic. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95