trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said the record should show the presence of the jury, etc. The jury was just excused, does this make a difference?

Jodi is a straight up pathological liar and if she can come up with lies on the spot she's smart enough to know ways to manipulate her test answers to go along with the story she came up with.. Just my opinion...

You also have a doctor testifying on her behalf who DOES NOT CARE that she LIED on the test! He went in with his "hypothesis" already formed. He actually SAID that. This is all just plain silly and insulting to the intelligence of the jurors. :twocents:

If you all think this "expert" witness is painful, just wait until we get to the DV "expert". It will be torturous. She will be focusing specifically on Travis's sexual desire, calling him a rapist and every other nasty thing she can think of. I don't think I'll be tuning in.

Me neither. I'm sure Juan will straighten her out when he brings up the fact that Jodi herself says Travis never raped her.

I worked as a federal health nurse in AZ for 4 years and flight nurse for 30 years. As a traveling nurse out on the reservation, I never traveled with gas can in my trunk. Do you know how hot those trunk get in the middle of the summer. The state wouldn't allow us to carry gasoline.[/QUOTE

Oh but we never said Jodi was a common sense genius!!

as i watch jodi scribble on her notepads....i can remember a book i bought right after the OJ Simpson trial. I need to find it and scan some pages because they are funny. If anyone remembers the trial (im aging myself now), he furiously took notes on a yellow legal pad and someone made a joke book about it

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/O-J-s-Legal-Pad-Really-Simpsons/dp/0679768831/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363817168&sr=8-1&keywords=ojs+legal+pad"]O.J.'s Legal Pad: What Is Really Going On in O.J. Simpson's Mind?: Henry Beard: 9780679768838: Amazon.com: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Zb0xYKdKL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Zb0xYKdKL[/ame]

Id love to see a jodi version!

Is anyone else sick of JW's sing/song voice while questioning Samuels?

Hmm, I wonder if she got extra credit for winning inmate idol??

:jail:

She won a full turkey dinner for herself and I think the others in her cellblock. There were other things given as a prize but I forgot the others. No lie.

I'd bet money one of the questions will be, "Can someone develop PTSD after committing a murder?"

PTSD doc and DV expert.

They better not bring in a grief expert................

The doctor making up answers in a "mock" retest based on a story that JA had a knife to her throat at 13 as reported only by her brother has disgusted me , wish the judge wouldnt of let them continue that sham.

Does anyone know if Samuels is in with the defense, reviewing jury questions? If he is, I don't understand why it's allowed when other witnesses like Lisa, Ryan, etc didn't have that opportunity. imo

Hey guys,

The bullet on top of blood, was there any prints on the bullet itself? Anybody know if there was testimony to that?

Good question!

No print results on the bullet casing that I have heard.

May 26th, Travis threatens her and calls her a sociopath. May 28th, gun is reported missing.

Aha!!! Verrry eenteresting (said with Arte Johnson's German accent, from Laugh In for those that are old enough to remember). So Jodi seethed for a day and plotted out her revenge, stole the gun and the rest is history. :rocker:

Thank you!!!

I wonder if it was safe for Jodi to take the yellow binder with her when she was going for lunch.
SHE MIGHT commit suicide by a paper cut.

I believe they are passing notes to friends or family with that yellow book. The mit lady gives Jody the book after someone else wrote in it and vice versa. :what:

If you all think this "expert" witness is painful, just wait until we get to the DV "expert". It will be torturous. She will be focusing specifically on Travis's sexual desire, calling him a rapist and every other nasty thing she can think of. I don't think I'll be tuning in.

:yes: And her credibility will be gone faster than Doc Sam! As will her career!

Does anyone know if Samuels is in with the defense, reviewing jury questions? If he is, I don't understand why it's allowed when other witnesses like Lisa, Ryan, etc didn't have that opportunity. imo

IDK, but would not doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member