trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
donkey-hole.jpg

STOP DIGGING!

Has anyone heard about court tomorrow?? Please Please Please and Thank You.

I heard Beth say she thought there would be court if jury questions then lawyer follow ups weren't finished this afternoon. But I think the remaining defense witness is not available until Monday

Am I getting apples and oranges confused, or did he start the day with "you'd have to be a trained expert like me to manipulate these tests" and end the day with "sure she could have made easily the score even higher if she wasn't so honest and had wanted to manipulate it"?

BINGO.

He started the day with explaining how he cannot trust the 'raw data' being seen by the stupid lawyers cuz they cannot comprehend it. [ raw data being penciled in multiple choice bubbles that he copies over later by himself.]

And he talked about the tight internal controls and the complexities of the structural components of these tests that he has 35 yrs of experience with. :clown: :clown:

And he ends with explaining that it doesn't really matter if Jodi is lying or not, the test results would be the SAME anyway. :liar: And we are lucky that she is so 'honest' because if she had wanted to she could have exaggerated and faked the results since there is NO WAY TO DOUBLE CHECK the accuracy.

I hope the jury has been listening but I kind of doubt it. :giggle:

Me neither. I'm sure Juan will straighten her out when he brings up the fact that Jodi herself says Travis never raped her.

It won't matter. This expert will just twist it around, telling the jury how her denial of the "sexual assaults" is consistent with battered women.

Juan needs to hammer away at Jodi's own perversions she shared with Travis, INCLUDING her admission on the stand that she had ravishment fantasies involving him as the "perp". I doubt it's typical for raped women to have sexual fantasies about their rapists, especially fantasies that involve them being sexually aggressive.

as i watch jodi scribble on her notepads....i can remember a book i bought right after the OJ Simpson trial. I need to find it and scan some pages because they are funny. If anyone remembers the trial (im aging myself now), he furiously took notes on a yellow legal pad and someone made a joke book about it

O.J.'s Legal Pad: What Is Really Going On in O.J. Simpson's Mind?: Henry Beard: 9780679768838: Amazon.com: Books

Id love to see a jodi version!

Jodi's Notes: https://twitter.com/medusasrage/status/314142592847720448/photo/1

I wonder if it was safe for Jodi to take the yellow binder with her when she was going for lunch.
SHE MIGHT commit suicide by a paper cut.

Would save time and money if she did....

I believe they are passing notes to friends or family with that yellow book. The mit lady gives Jody the book after someone else wrote in it and vice versa. :what:

if that is the case, does nobody in that courtroom see this?
is it legal to do? :scratchinghead:

Does anyone know if DeMarty gave Jodi the MMPI test? I think that's the sociopath test that icky Samuels didn't want to give Jodi.

I know this happened a while back...but I'm still annoyed by her little "And that's why lawyers don't get raw data right? Because we can't understand it? Teehee!"

Right okay so let's make lawyers look like freaking moronswho don't know how to do research or contact experts. This was not the first jab the defense has tried to sneak in there that was geared towards JM. It's tacky and makes me dislike them even more. I hope the jury notices.

Me too Rose! I made a huge batch of enchiladas yesterday morning so I could slack all week LOL! The house is clean.

I keep turning the dryer back on and on and on. The same load from Monday :banghead: I keep telling myself I'll fold/hang them during an extra long sidebar, but then I can't keep up on the thread! :floorlaugh:

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that with laundry :rocker:
:what:

I've turned off the buzzer because it was just pissing me off when Jodi was on the stand. My husband played where will I find my socks today..not in the drawer..oh their in the dryer. I told him he knows how to fold and find his panty drawer.

Is there another way to do laundry???
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:lol: It appears that some people should be checking their laundry while on break! :lol:

This trial is getting soooooo boooooring. I'm glad I have dvr so that I can fast forward, otherwise I would just turn it off. Not even listening to Samuels, same stuff over and over.

Agreed, and we are free to leave the room, come check WS, talk on the phone, check WS, wash 1 glass, check WS, etc. Cannot imagine being a jury member thru this drivel :facepalm:

If I was the jury I would be more then a little annoyed that the witness gets to take my questions back with the attorney and talk about the answers.

He should have to sit there and answer them as asked. Like GUS had to do, I loved that.

ITA
also wonder what the Juror(s) think IF their question is Not asked :waitasec: did/does the Judge explain the reasons why..

Ohh reminds me to ask ya'll.. (any WS'r)
What answer was given to what the word '*advertiser censored*' meant?
somehow missed it :giggle:

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m
State-side source with knowledge of #JodiArias jury questions for Dr Samuels called them "very good". Unclear when we'll get to hear them

Very good....for the prosecution hopefully?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim