trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She won a full turkey dinner for herself and I think the others in her cellblock. There were other things given as a prize but I forgot the others. No lie.

Something was donated to charity as well but I don't know what.

Yesterday he said he never interviewed any family?

He said he didnt personally conduct interviews with anyone but Jodi. However he said he watched taped interviews others had done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

The mitigation woman seems to expose more of her chest every day, is she gonna show up topless eventually? So unprofessional this gang is...

I got in a little late but it only took a few sentences from Dr. <mod snip> for the top of my head to start threatening to explode.
Did he really use the word "appropriate" and JA in the same sentence?
JA didn't like the oral stuff with TA because it was TOO SOON? Ummm...what about that guy she mounted and was grinding on right after she murdered TA?
I really thought I'd have to ramp up to this level of frustration but JA and <mod snip> got me there lickety split!
My dogs have now learned that Mom yells at the TV as a matter of daily routine.

my hubby got a big chuckle out of that (your dogs...) he said..."yeah, know that feeling...:floorlaugh:

Was Judge Sherry showing the attorneys the jury questions right after she announced the afternoon recess? I hope that JW is just about done with RS, and that we get to some jury questions today.

digits correctly and didn't realize she only had two markers instead of the necessary three. Yeah, I would not feel too confident in his transcription skills nor do I think that method is proper.

I can't get over the fact that the Doc made his patient/client answer questions to an important test on a regular piece of paper, so he could later fill it in for her.

Who does that? What if he couldn't understand one of her answers? What if he made a mistake while filling it in later?

That's so unprofessional, IMO.

What is it with Willmott and speaking objections?!

I know, right!! But ... because she is "too cool for school" (immature), it's okay for her to respond to the objections with a speech ... OMG ... she is definitely a "narcissist" like her client. Her little hissy fits, deep sighs and facial expressions are so unprofessional and immature.

Eeeeeeaaaaand! I caught Nurmi checking out her butt a few times.:floorlaugh:

I believe they are passing notes to friends or family with that yellow book. The mit lady gives Jody the book after someone else wrote in it and vice versa. :what:

Thank You!! I have seen this mitigation lady do this on several occasions. This lady likes to chit chat with Jodi's mom quite a bit too.

The only thing I've found so far is that this PDS (Post-Traumatic Diagnostic Scale) test consists of 49 questions - and is a self-reporting screening tool requiring extensive follow up for diagnosis. Per one site, it doesn't have it's own formal scale to detect malingering, so it can be vulnerable to faking/lying.

I don't know if this is the same test RS used on JA, so take this info fwiw.

I just wanted to determine how many more questions JW was going to read off, one by flipping one.

Inefficient and boring imv. I'm guessing she wants the evening (or long break?) to study the juror questions (still unsure whether there is court tomorrow or not - will try to find out!).

:lol: It appears that some people should be checking their laundry while on break! :lol:

I actually did run my dryer for 45 minutes last week, ran back to the trial, at break ran upstairs cause buzzer went off, opened dryer door, only to find nothing. Said load was still in the washer...:doh:

I seriously dread ALV getting on the stand....I think we should pool all of our xanax, vallium and ativan in a big bowl and we just pass it around the group here :)

Just got home..
Dis I miss jury questions?
And
What is up with the DT's Easter-like pastels today??

You have perfect timing, you missed Willmott and the jurors questions are next, in about 25 mins.

Was Judge Sherry showing the attorneys the jury questions right after she announced the afternoon recess? I hope that JW is just about done with RS, and that we get to some jury questions today.

Yeah, that's why she did an hour recess, for them to review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artem1