trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be from the south ... I know whenever I hear that phrase the person being"blessed" was not in a particularly enviable position.

Ha! I must admit, we ARE a region of blessers! But, generally, we mean it in a good way, unless it follows a negative statement. Such as, "She looked so good in some of those photos and now she has those hideous bangs, no makeup and no way to maintain her breast implants, BLESS HER HEART." :blushing:

I believe they are passing notes to friends or family with that yellow book. The mit lady gives Jody the book after someone else wrote in it and vice versa. :what:

They might be passing JA's drawings to her mom to sell on e-bay.
JA was obviously drawing during some of the sidebars an someone posted there was a jar of colored pencils next to her water jug.
JMO

oopSIES! JW slipped up a tad little bit. She was discussing the test and said, "Miss Arias claimed" and then quickly corrected herself. Even JW knows the testing was all a bunch of lies!

ITA
also wonder what the Juror(s) think IF their question is Not asked :waitasec: did/does the Judge explain the reasons why..

Ohh reminds me to ask ya'll.. (any WS'r)
What answer was given to what the word '*advertiser censored*' meant?
somehow missed it :giggle:

The judge instructed them about how to respond if their question wasnt asked. Dont remember exactly what she said. But they were I structed not to give it any weight. Maybe she will instruct them further before they deliberate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Your Honor, if it please the Court, could we spend just a little more time on those 62 seconds on June 4, 2008, which were, by the defendant's own representation, her life's "defining moment," please?

Has anyone mentioned how Nurmi is watching Jodi today? Just like an adult watching a two year old not to get into trouble>

I thought he was watching her too, but I think he was turned to look at the overhead.

Has anyone mentioned how Nurmi is watching Jodi today? Just like an adult watching a two year old not to get into trouble>

Like I said last night.....they read here ;) And probably catch it on HLN too. She was BUSTED.

I am new to the posting on this website but not new to Websleuths. I first got onto it when Sherry Arnold, Sidney, MT, schoolteacher went missing. Got back on during the testimony of Jodi Arias during some of her testimony. What a story! I am so obsessed with this and it has caused me multiple heartaches everytime I see a picture of Travis.

All of you that post things, wow, you are great and it really helps to see things in a different way.

One thing I wanted the jury to ask Jodi about was if she didn't tell the truth about killing Travis because she didn't want to "de-edify" him, then why is she going out of her way to really crucify him twice?

Another question that I can't get right in my head is the big deal about PTSD and how it relates to her killing Travis. I would think that they would need to explore why she killed him in the first place as opposed to worrying about what she suffered after killing him. Maybe I am reading it wrong but it sure makes you wonder.

I seriously dread ALV getting on the stand....I think we should pool all of our xanax, vallium and ativan in a big bowl and we just pass it around the group here :)

That is so Will & Grace, Karen called it her candy dish, so I'll bring a bottle of vodka.

as i watch jodi scribble on her notepads....i can remember a book i bought right after the OJ Simpson trial. I need to find it and scan some pages because they are funny. If anyone remembers the trial (im aging myself now), he furiously took notes on a yellow legal pad and someone made a joke book about it

O.J.'s Legal Pad: What Is Really Going On in O.J. Simpson's Mind?: Henry Beard: 9780679768838: Amazon.com: Books

Id love to see a jodi version!

HAHAHA I owned that book too!! That is so funny!

OMG, she woke up and CONSENTED to the oral sex. Jodi herself admitted on the stand that she had NOT been unconscious during this "incident". Or was the "Doc" confusing this with the episode of sleep sex involving vaginal intercourse? If so, it was SLEEP SEX as that is how Jodi described it. She admitted that he was "groggy" and not fully aware of his actions.

It's called sexomnia. There's not intent to rape in acts like these.

lol
If she's saying the same answers are before and after the test..
Duh..
THAT mean's she's
drumroll......................................................

STILL LYING!!!

what a waste of taxpayer money and the jury's time

Right when they came back from the 5 min break, it looks like JW said to KN "watch her"

I need to watch the tape to make sure, but imo that's what it looked like.

Also ja knows sign language iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member