trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said he didnt personally conduct interviews with anyone but Jodi. However he said he watched taped interviews others had done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Wasthe taped interview where JA'sbrother revealed the knife at throat incident entered into evidence. If not, the good Dr Again committed perjury and the DT may have suborned(sp) said perjury.

I am new to the posting on this website but not new to Websleuths. I first got onto it when Sherry Arnold, Sidney, MT, schoolteacher went missing. Got back on during the testimony of Jodi Arias during some of her testimony. What a story! I am so obsessed with this and it has caused me multiple heartaches everytime I see a picture of Travis.

All of you that post things, wow, you are great and it really helps to see things in a different way.

One thing I wanted the jury to ask Jodi about was if she didn't tell the truth about killing Travis because she didn't want to "de-edify" him, then why is she going out of her way to really crucify him twice?

Another question that I can't get right in my head is the big deal about PTSD and how it relates to her killing Travis. I would think that they would need to explore why she killed him in the first place as opposed to worrying about what she suffered after killing him. Maybe I am reading it wrong but it sure makes you wonder.

:welcome6:

:lol: It appears that some people should be checking their laundry while on break! :lol:

I may look like an idiot but I gotta ask you....what is the significance of the pics in your siggy, the Miracle Whip, Mayo, etc.?I've been wondering for days! LOL

Sorry for the OT!

HLN keeps asking "but is the defense losing the jury?" Ya think??? They were lost long ago, IMO.

You can only try to shove a square peg into a round hole for so long before everyone around you shuts down. It has been 34 days now.

Besides, they already went over all of this crap days ago. Waste. Huge waste.

I am new to the posting on this website but not new to Websleuths. I first got onto it when Sherry Arnold, Sidney, MT, schoolteacher went missing. Got back on during the testimony of Jodi Arias during some of her testimony. What a story! I am so obsessed with this and it has caused me multiple heartaches everytime I see a picture of Travis.

All of you that post things, wow, you are great and it really helps to see things in a different way.

One thing I wanted the jury to ask Jodi about was if she didn't tell the truth about killing Travis because she didn't want to "de-edify" him, then why is she going out of her way to really crucify him twice?

Another question that I can't get right in my head is the big deal about PTSD and how it relates to her killing Travis. I would think that they would need to explore why she killed him in the first place as opposed to worrying about what she suffered after killing him. Maybe I am reading it wrong but it sure makes you wonder.

Hi, welcome!

Can't speak to your first question, but as to the PTSD, I don't think they are trying to use it to explain why she killed him but rather to explain the whopping gaps in her memory surrounding the killing.

Hibackdetective_Animation.gif

Was he smiling at Katiecoolady??

He said he watched interviews someone else had done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I reported this to the mods...the statement that was shown as a quoted by me was not my quote....I said I did not think he interviewed the family? I think the quoting function is not working correctly today :look at post 1664....ODD

if you fake a test you know you have to lay off some things and not answer high or yes to everything because it will be obvious. it's like cheating on a test in school, you don't want to get 100% you will answer some questions wrong so as not to arouse suspicion.
I had two semesters of Psych in college. We spent several weeks in each course discussing and taking various psychological tests: IQ tests, personality assessments, etc. Jodi couldn't have known how to answer questions on a personality inventory to elicit a particular score unless someone coached her. I suspect that RS altered Jodi's scores to "prove" his theories about her psychological profile.

Why would I want to deliberately provide wrong answers on a test? I aced many tests in high school and college.

the doctor himself said if you wanted to skew a test you could purposefully answer high. i never accused you of cheating lol.

Thank You!! I have seen this mitigation lady do this on several occasions. This lady likes to chit chat with Jodi's mom quite a bit too.

Has anyone (on this board) reported these observations to the court? Just curious. I am watching from afar so have not caught all of these sneeky activities.

I thought someone (a thread or so ago) mentioned something about the Judge looking into this stuff. :eek: Hope so. They should put her in handcuffs!!

NUMBER 29 - not being able to remember the event...............................she scored ONE - the lowest number!!

BBM: To waste my money IMO

Like I said last night.....they read here ;) And probably catch it on HLN too. She was BUSTED.

yeah it was even reported on fox news (shep report) today how jodi was rolling her eyes and showing way too many bad behavior facial expressions. lol

digits correctly and didn't realize she only had two markers instead of the necessary three. Yeah, I would not feel too confident in his transcription skills nor do I think that method is proper.

ITA. I don't think that PTSD test (and therefore the diagnosis) should have been allowed in, as Samuels actually completed the questions himself. Who knows what he did in the 'translation'. Imagine if the prosecution did something like that? Out the window to screams of mistrial!

Beth Karas was on HLN earlier this afternoon and she said that Samuels has never testified in a trial on behalf of a prosecution team, i had always been defense. She said she had never seen that before, that lots of times it was uneven with maybe a 70-30 split, but she'd never seen an "expert" who had always been on one side. The jury will probably never know that, but I think it says all we need to know about him. :twocents:

Welcome skab! :rocker:

That's next week defence witness coming up. The "battered woman syndrome".

Does any one think this Dr. will use his notes to answer juror questions?

Was he smiling at Katiecoolady??

I would imagine that he's smiling at the family. Of all the people present today, they are the only ones who truly matter to him.

I seriously dread ALV getting on the stand....I think we should pool all of our xanax, vallium and ativan in a big bowl and we just pass it around the group here :)

Bingo.
I had to turn off the stream today .. CANNOT listen to Sam the Sham & Willy for yet another day of same questioning.
(plus the new lies introduced).
Enough to drive me batty.
Reading great commentary here only for today.
I lasted 10 minutes of those two ... And turned off the live stream.

What a bunch of baloney.
Hope the jury feels the same!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members