trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good. Just enough time to put a load of laundry in the wash, re-dry the laundry in the dryer (in hopes of unwrinkling), figure out what to throw together for "dinner" (DH working late, kids love buttered popcorn and apples to go with their movie), and make it look like I've accomplished something today.

What I want to know is this, though: on what planet did the defense team think this re-direct was useful/a good idea? Really?

I think they are going to imply that she had PTSD from events that occured before June 4th and that Travis threatened her with the knife, causing her to 'flash back' (due to PTSD) to her being assaulted with a knife, at the age of twelve. She then went into 'fight or flight' and went into fognesia while defending herself.

i love how he calls lying "alternative reality"

for $250hr he was probably in the phycologist hand book last night looking for that phrase. thank you folks are posting i've stopped watching, waiting for jury questions. :moo:

My only question to the doctor is "Can you present a reasonable hypothesis with your test results and diagnosis that would explain the premeditative steps taken by Arias to plan and execute such a vicious and heinous crime ?"

"Doc" said the information on this came from an interview with Jodi's brother

So is the same brother that was said to be on Facebook saying that Jodi only had that sex tape to keep Travis' girlfriends away? Also posting creepy poems like his sister thinks?

I wonder if it was safe for Jodi to take the yellow binder with her when she was going for lunch.
SHE MIGHT commit suicide by a paper cut.

They are NOW trying to re-administer the test, question by question.

And hey, guess what---SAME DIAGNOSIS. Voila.

This was excruciatingly hard to watch and I was more than annoyed with DT for doing this...let's hope the jury felt the same way.:deadhorse:

Does anyone know the dates for when Grandpa's gun was stolen AND the text from Travis where he was raking her over the coals? (May 28th, 2008 keeps popping into my head.)

You see, my theory is the MAIN reason Jodi killed Travis is all the stuff he said in that text or email. (He had to pay for trashing her like that.) If the gun was stolen on the same day or the next day, I say the premeditation began then.

I think the Cancun trip with Mimi was a secondary reason. But, if Travis would only apologize for the text or email and decide to take Jodi to Cancun, then all would be forgiven and he could live a little longer.

I think it was a combo of everything but mostly that text. He did threaten to expose her CRAZY to the people she knew. Basically he would have destroyed any of her fake friendships and contacts, I think that was huge in sending her over the edge - and why she is so determined to ruin his reputation now.

I think that text made her realize she had lost her grip on him and he called her out on exactly what she is, her facade had crumbled. Psycopaths go nuts when that happens. It's all they have!

Hey guys,

The bullet on top of blood, was there any prints on the bullet itself? Anybody know if there was testimony to that?

I have been waiting to hear about possible partial prints and identification of them on that casing. It hasn't come up yet, I keep hoping that JM has saved that tidbit for his rebuttal case. Seriously hoping.

If you all think this "expert" witness is painful, just wait until we get to the DV "expert". It will be torturous. She will be focusing specifically on Travis's sexual desire, calling him a rapist and every other nasty thing she can think of. I don't think I'll be tuning in.

Has anybody noticed the murderer steal anything today yet?
I've been watching her :eye: :eye:

I saw some shifting of cheeks, hands in lap with slight upper arm movements but no suspicious gestures towards an item upon the table.
:thumb:

Course there was that 30 minute nap I took so I'll have to check that tape later.
:giggle:

Hibackdetective_Animation.gif

Exactly what I was thinking. I hope she does have PTSD...I hope she does relive what she did to Travis every day and that it haunts her for the rest of her life!!!

Something tells me this sociopath has no trouble sleeping at night...

So doc... do you even care about what Arias did to Travis?? What do you think about the pain and trauma that Arias put Travis through? UGH.

I don't know how much longer I can listen to these quacks...:twocents:

NONE of them care because they are hook, line and sinker into the BS "self defense" story. Whether they actually believe it or not.

I am sick and tired of defense attorneys fighting for a client they KNOW is lying and putting forth those lies in the courtroom and trashing the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member