DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First: just saw Blue Lady -- hayyyyy!!!
Second: can JM re-cross after this?

"Legal Laws"

as opposed to illegal laws?

Oh my.:floorlaugh:

This has been a most interesting trial. Everybody believes Jodi will be found guilty and get life or death. Personally I am betting on Second Degree.

I have believed this since day one.

I don't believe Jodi left home with the intention of murdering Travis. I do think she wanted him and all that he possessed and she went there determined to do anything to achieve that end result.

I think she thought she could talk him into anything. But...Travis wanted the sex and not the girl. So she was Travis 'Dirty Little Secret'.

Travis bears some ownership in all of this. He knew she was a snake but she continued picking her up and playing with her. He got bit...killed.

In my mind something went terribly wrong that June 4. Something neither of them saw coming.

I do believe it was when Travis was in the shower and Jodi might have checked his phone and phone messages and saw Mimi asking about travel plans.

I think she went nuts and the rest is history.

Second degree from this jury!

Ok have at me...:facepalm:

:bigfight::slapfight: Ok I feel better _ Carry On

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think second degree is even an option in this case.

They can add it a lesser charge but to me that would mean totally throwing Way a bunch of evidence that this was premeditated:

1. the gascans (+the lying about the gascans) so there's no tanking in AZ
2. the stolen 0.25
3. travis being shot with a 0.25
4. the new less flattering hair color
5. the new car
6. no cellphone hits in AZ because Jodi turned off her phone

I just can't see how this is NOT murder in the 1st degree.

WHEN did the brother tell the doc abt the knife incident at 13? Yesterday maybe?? Maybe after Jodi passed a note via the mitigate to her mother??? Who then gave it to her brother? Because if the mother told him, then that would be way obvious.

Maybe that's what all the whispering and folder stealing was about

BBM... I'm pretty sure I remember during Cross JM asked if Dr BS interviewed family and he said NO.. Just reviewed family interviews but I would think this would have came out during the "Neverending Direct Story" over 18 days hmm methinks if it contributes to fear of violence..

Yay or Nay?

Unbelievable.

And Jodi is smirking during this line of questioning. She's loving this.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think second degree is even an option in this case.

Your right! This person had her mind made up from the start. As far as I'm concerned her comment is ridiculous.

Are they seriously going to CALL that rape by Travis because she claims she was asleep when he began? REALLY? Because I am pretty sure she told him how much she liked it when he did it once before.

If it is your LOVER doing that while you are sleeping over at his home, it is NOT rape. It is foreplay. JMO

Where did this knife to her throat come from when she was 13

OMG it all makes sense now, this is why she cut Travis' throat because someone nearly did that to her maybe or she thought they could or something like 10 years before so she like went mad and thought she was the guy cutting HER throat, but it wasn't her throat, it was Travis'...no wait, now it was rape. Oh WHATEVER!!!!!

She wants to run out time for the day. Can't wait for jury questions. I just know they don't like him. I bet one of them ask him why he gave her the book so they can ask their doctors for a gift. I mean, it's only fair!

BTW, why does the judge allow JW and DR S to speak over JM? I HATE the judge now. What's going on between JW and Judge Stephens? Hmmm.

Hell No...she's not going there. :furious: There was no sexual assault. NOTHING in JA's testimony even came close to her not be a willing partner. You can't RAPE THE WILLING!!!

God Bless Travis's family.

I love how a convenient new story pops up at the most convenient times. Now she was held at knifepoint at age 13. Does she even know what planet she's on??

Now she's back to slandering Travis! Did JA say "no"? NO!!!! No assault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo