trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how does it not matter if the way she answers the test is based on a lie? that the results are true?

this guy talk so much bolloc*s

So IF Jodi hadn't jammed a knife into Travis' chest, tell us Dr., would we be here today?

Oh, I just realized why the story about being held at knife point at 13 y/o came in today. Samuel formed his "report"/opinion before Jodi dumped the ninja story, wherein she was held at gun point. Now they have to demonstrate that his opinion is still valid.

Waittttttttttttttttttttttt there was no intruders you can't say that "fact"

man... I can't believe this..

You can't base DX on a lie or a "reaction" to a lie!

Ok assault at 13 is a LIE.. DID YOU SEE SMIRKY SMIRK SMILE ON JAs face when that was said??

Rebuttal, Rebuttal, Rebuttal....

tumblr_inline_mfnok2Q21X1r114kd.gif

Funny-gifs-want.gif

Thank you - I thought I imagined that! He interviewed her brother in his independent evaluation? Then transcribed her answers for her?
But he never crossed a line...

The same brother she smashed over the head with a baseball bat when he was a kid? Is he sure he was talking about her abuse and not HIS?

Isn't his re-direct - going over what Juan went over? Samuels never brought out the so-called assault on cross.

Here comes the "assaulted by a stranger" when she was 13 ... gawd.

Please tell me they're (the DT) not going to keep this guy on the stand for the next three days hoping the jury will forget the good stuff.

Two days ago she looked pale and tense so I figured she was taking Midol yesterday. Either that or maybe JM is giving her Excedrin Head Ache #999,999...

BMM

I (respectfully) believe you have that upside down ... 666 .. 666 ... just sayin' :furious:

:great:

Ok, how many times this week since Wilmott has been questioning this "Dr" has she had to ask him a question twice until she gets the answer she wants? She asks, he answers, she asks him again and gives him a look and he says "Oh, I didn't hear you" and changes his answer. Surely the jury is smart enough to pick this up!

They seriously keep making up carp to justify JA's lies! Now, there was an attack at 13, and that is what she was referring to on the test, not the ninjas. GMAB! How can they live with themselves?

Oh, I just realized why the story about being held at knife point at 13 y/o came in today. Samuel formed his "report"/opinion before Jodi dumped the ninja story, wherein she was held at gun point. Now they have to demonstrate that his opinion is still valid.

Doesn't make me think his option is valid.

So now we know why they popped in the 13 year old knife assault. It somehow in twilight zone world would mean the test would still be the same no matter what she checked off or the reasons for it.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews 1m
#JodiArias expert witness says #Arias bros told him she was attacked at age 13 & someone held a knife to her throat.

Huh? She heard it?

I thought he said yesterday he hadn't interviewed her family?

Whether she was talking about being attacked age 13 or the intruder story both would be answered yes . . yes . . .any change of her score? no

is #14 weighted or not
It doesn't matter the reasons she put behind what she answered - no

objection - approach!

OMG! Sorry to give TMI...but heck yeah, I've woken up to my husband (and when he was my boyfriend) to him...ya know, while I was sleeping. yes, it woke me up. I am sorry but this crap goes on all the time when people are "sleeping together". They have made every norm in a relationship into some kind of BS horror to Arias.

THANK YOU. When you are sleeping right next to your lover, and they start sexual interactions with you, while you are still asleep, that is FOREPLAY, not rape. I was pleased when that happened as was he.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966