trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of vomit...once I was on one of the rides at the amusement park where you are inside this giant wheel and after spinning the floor drops out from under you. Well...imagine when someone vomited!! Is there a smilie for that? Oh, here's one!
:rollercoaster:

Rose
Thank you for sharing about martinez and his family and his success thank you, I'm of Mexican descent! Also love to hear success stories.

They are showing a new video of her being interrogated. She says she was told that Travis was dating, and was desperate to get married- she goes on to tell the interrogator "there was a HUGE row about that"...
After this conversation it shows her sitting on the floor handcuffed, trying to rearrange her hair by tossing her head around.

Wow - over 100 questions in the basket from the jury. So, will the 'doc' get the chance to review the questions now that there is a break in coverage until tomorrow morning????

Hot steaming dump in the aisle = mistrial.

Remember, I called it here folks.

New interrogation tapes that they have released are on JVM and they are indeed bizarre.

She is told she will be arrested and she immediately asks about the news.
She wants to know if the family called that day.
She proclaims she has called them a lot but didn't want to look obsessive.

And more floor acrobatics. Don't know what to call this new one. The bang your own head on the floor?

When someone watches it let me know lol.

Welp.........

fgb.jpg

Are you kidding me? In the words of Casey Anthony, waste. What a huge waste!!

KCL and PASA you're not the pukers, are you?!

About 100 questions for the good "doctor"

I'm off to bed.This trial is making me foggy. I might have PTSD tomorrow.

I've been crazy busy tonight...so I pop in for a few before calling it a night...

Jodi's handcuffed, someone threw up on the Judge, the Teletubbies theme song is giving me one hell of a headache, and Schuby's dating Seal. It's pretty obvious I can't leave ya'll alone for a minute! ;)

Post of the day!!!!!!!!!:great:

Are the interviews available anywhere in their entirety? Anyone know?

I must say, I wouldn't want to sit in a room where someone has puked...the smell lingers...which in turn, would make me hurl myself. I ...don't....do....vomit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo