trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooooowa, does anyone else think conspiracy in the courtroom just in case The DT couldn't drag put the questioning long enough for their expert to discover and plan for the jury questions? I must be getting jaded because I can totally see vomiting as plan B. I'm clearly losing it...

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. They get an additional day to review the questions with their "expert".

moo

Her stalking behavior wasn't limited to Travis apparently.....

:eek:

:yes:Stalker of all who threaten her in some way, and also Predator - one that preys, destroys, or devours

While I have a moment before the bill comes, can I just say that I often look at my daughter and say " I can't believe I made her"". Then I see this picture of JA's Mom and think....what is she thinking? Perhaps the same thing, different emotion? As in, I can't believe I made a cold blooded murderer? That has to feel very, very, harrowing....

Seems like they may have fallen under the category of "hearsay" or "prejudicial" while her claims of him being a pedophile (only corroborated by her testimony) is fair game. Justice in America! Don't forget how "superior" we feel about stone throwing.

moo

yep, judge probably said no to these people

So much for them being bored and wanting to get it over with. They must be enjoying their "lengthy trial" compensation :/

They are being compensated? How much? I'm glad to hear this!

I know people here don't like me being critical of Juan, but why hasn't he called Clancy to the stand? Her testimony CAN'T be called hearsay!

I now, right! KCL said when she attends they are only allowed water. I don't know what's in that jug, but it looks pretty strong.

MOO

Mel

With courtroom security how did that large bottle get inside?

:waitasec:

OMG, the drunk girl that Travis helped is on NG now! BTW, a lovely girl and presents herself well.

Clancy Talbot says Jodi got her into rest room and told her Travis and Jodi were an item and she wouldn't let Clancy leave. Her friend had to get her out of the restroom. Jodi confronted her! Threatening behavior and strong reminder that Travis was her's.

Says Jodi is not someone with low self-esteem, she's can hold her own and is a very good manipulator.

I Googled Clancy Talbot (I don't have TV) to see if I could find some vid clips of her interviews and found this news item about her. I think it is her. She was impaled during an ATV accident a few years ago. What caught my eye was that Dave Hall, TA's friend, is in the video ( wearing his PPL shirt). Did TA have any friends outside of PPL?

Would that be strange/suspicious to have alot of prosecution witnesses come from the same company as TA? Maybe that is why they were not called. Just curious as I know nothing about trials.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=3832691

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I laughed out loud at a tweet today. I am totally paraphrasing, but it sort of went like this "I asked my Dad if he liked Penne and he said "no, but I like Gnocchi". Did I ask you if you liked Gnocchi?". She was doing it in tribute to Juan. I like her....

I will also be adopting this type of questioning of my family and friends..love it and it saves time when you just want the simple answer.

What proof do we have, other than what has come out of Jodi's mouth, that she and Travis ever even had sex? Phone sex - yes. Self gratification - yes. But, if she really wanted to be forever connected to Travis, she could have just gotten pregnant. I don't believe anything she says. Why should we belive all her stories regarding their sexual activities?

Oh, one more thing before class.....I could only tolerate a portion of today's testimony and I had people in and out of my office, but one thing I noted was when RS spoke about how much JA loved TA and ...his life, lifestyle, yada, yada, being everything she wanted. Was that just my half arsed attention or did he help the Prosecution again?

When Wilmot asked him about his $250.00 hr. fee, Samuels said at the start of the case that was the fee. Does that mean that he is getting a different hourly fee now?

I think now he can get $7.25/hour :great:

Here we go again... chicken or egg first. :nevermind:

Up here in Canada she would be in a prisoner's box and not be free to chat it up with her defense team and steal their stuff. :jail:

Yes...but in Canada she would be convicted and a free woman after 10 years...aka Karla Homolka.

I wish our justice system was like the American system sometimes. JMO

:eek: Wow. I am not a big soda drinker, stopped many years ago. I guess I am not up on what's going on in the soda world. That is HUGE!

I suspect that either red soda lady mixed up an ipecac cocktail in that classy 2 liter diet Coke bottle in order to vomit on purpose OR.....

That bottle o' chic was filled with Kool Aid and everclear and the vomiting was a side effect of getting likkered up.

Either way.....WTH with a big ole sody pop bottle in a court of law?

Has anyone seen that movie "Idiocracy"?

Just great. 100 juror questions? Unless they are all duplicates of "Did you get your Phd out of a cracker jack box?", I find the amount of questions to be very concerning. Especially if they have to do with his "hippocampus" crap. We can't have any jurors believing she blacked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966