trial day 34: the defense continues it's case in chief #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What proof do we have, other than what has come out of Jodi's mouth, that she and Travis ever even had sex? Phone sex - yes. Self gratification - yes. But, if she really wanted to be forever connected to Travis, she could have just gotten pregnant. I don't believe anything she says. Why should we belive all her stories regarding their sexual activities?

Sociopaths generally have no interest in getting pregnant/procreating. Geez, they wouldn't want anything to do with having a responsibility to raise anyone or any thing.

The "pet" thing. Mine had one. Took him for his walk EVERY single day for three years. When he got sick? 6 months of barfing. The dog was barfing, whimpering, all over the house with our toddler crawling around...He did NOTHING until I told him I would take the dog to the vet to have him taken down. I cried for the dog. I never once saw him shed a tear.

To this day, people remarked as to how much he "loved" his dog. For SIX months this dog could not hold his food down. He basically was starving to death.

He took the dog out for a walk every single day that I ever knew him. That is, until his dog couldn't walk anymore.

This is what these "creatures" are about.

moo

ETA - JA's pic with the chocolate lab doesn't do "anything" for me. The sociopath I knew would have happily taken a pic with the dog that he treated like chit.

From her testimony (I know), it sounds like Travis was a "pull out" type of guy. Sorry to be crude but that was her testimony.

Exactly - HER testimony. I am just so sick of her. I don't believe anything that comes out of that disgusting mouth! I am so over her. LOL

Oh, one more thing before class.....I could only tolerate a portion of today's testimony and I had people in and out of my office, but one thing I noted was when RS spoke about how much JA loved TA and ...his life, lifestyle, yada, yada, being everything she wanted. Was that just my half arsed attention or did he help the Prosecution again?

Who knows...maybe that WAS a goal of hers but she just didn't get pregnant. Anal and BJs won't get you pregnant and just because you have vaginal sex doesn't mean you will automatically get knocked up either.

The only reason I think that MIGHT not have been a goal of Jodi's is because she is such a narrcisst and obsessed with travis affection, a baby might have been a threat to jodi.

Moo:fence:

I wish that was caught while rolling.

That photo was just put up for giggles I believe.

Beth K. simply said it was someone on Jodi's side side of the room, in a middle row of seats and she vomited in the isle. She also did so in the hallway.

Honestly I feel bad for this person. :( She not only got sick in front of people but in a court room with TV cameras. That and they decided to give up and end court for the day becuase of her getting sick.

:dunno:
I can't believe she was allowed to bring that into the courtroom to begin with and to me that looks like a diet coke label but that is NOT diet coke.

FWIW: I drink diet cherry coke and it doesn't look like that either.

I'm just glad she never trapped him via pregnancy! Can you see one of her spawns.

I've been crazy busy tonight...so I pop in for a few before calling it a night...

Jodi's handcuffed, someone threw up on the Judge, the Teletubbies theme song is giving me one hell of a headache, and Schuby's dating Seal. It's pretty obvious I can't leave ya'll alone for a minute! ;)

Priceless !!!!!!!!!!!

Okay sorry, I do not know how to do the quote obviously ...I meant that to be in response to the why wouldn't she just get pregnant comment. Sorry!

I think she is guilty of premediated murder! I also think Juan needs to stop his badgering. It would turn me off as a juror, I would think why is he trying so hard?

Yes, the dark hair, long sleeved shirt and bandaged hands would prove the jodi-ninja theory.

I know people here don't like me being critical of Juan, but why hasn't he called Clancy to the stand? Her testimony CAN'T be called hearsay!

Sorry if this is repetitive, but I laughed out loud at a tweet today. I am totally paraphrasing, but it sort of went like this "I asked my Dad if he liked Penne and he said "no, but I like Gnocchi". Did I ask you if you liked Gnocchi?". She was doing it in tribute to Juan. I like her....

:laughcry:
I was talking to my mom on the phone the other day and keep saying that to her. She is watching the trial as well so she was laughing so hard every time I said it.

Okay sorry, I do not know how to do the quote obviously ...I meant that to be in response to the why wouldn't she just get pregnant comment. Sorry!
You hit the "Quote" button, bottom right, of the post you are commenting on, then post your response below the [/quote]

What proof do we have, other than what has come out of Jodi's mouth, that she and Travis ever even had sex? Phone sex - yes. Self gratification - yes. But, if she really wanted to be forever connected to Travis, she could have just gotten pregnant. I don't believe anything she says. Why should we belive all her stories regarding their sexual activities?

I agree with you! I don't think they even dated for the few months she says. for all we know, there was never anal sex either.

Soooooowa, does anyone else think conspiracy in the courtroom just in case The DT couldn't drag out the questioning long enough for their expert to discover and plan for the jury questions? I must be getting jaded because I can totally see vomiting as plan B. I'm clearly losing it...

I hope that is not the case but what I have seen from the DT I would not put it past them to try a STUNT (Nurmis famous word) like that.

Oh, one more thing before class.....I could only tolerate a portion of today's testimony and I had people in and out of my office, but one thing I noted was when RS spoke about how much JA loved TA and ...his life, lifestyle, yada, yada, being everything she wanted. Was that just my half arsed attention or did he help the Prosecution again?

I caught that as well and made note of it.

I'm sure the jurors did as well.

Havasupi -- by the Grand Canyon. I didn't know she invited herself, but am not suprised at all. Why didn't the brother or sister say anything about that on the stand?

I thought the 'guy trip' she invited herself on was a surfing trip in Mexico/Baja... they tried everything they could think of to dissuade her - she ignored them.

The Havasupai trip - wasn't that the one that the Freemans went on (Havasupai and Sedona trip). I think she was invited on that one... even though it sounds like everyone was fairly miserable at times.

I know people here don't like me being critical of Juan, but why hasn't he called Clancy to the stand? Her testimony CAN'T be called hearsay!

Off the top of my head, and this is MOO:

-what does she offer? that Jodi is a liar? I think that has been proven by Jodi herself. That Jodi is mean and wouldn't let her leave the ladies room? I think that is getting a bit off message for what Juan is here to prove.
-she was intoxicated at the time (do I have the right story here?), so maybe her memory isn't so great and/or the defense would have a field day with that
-maybe there is something in her background that makes her a bad witness (not trying to disparage the poor woman but who knows anything else about her).

I guess I'm just not seeing how this goes to the heart of the issue here - that Jodi murdered Travis in cold blood. YMMV, MOO, etc.

I can never remember that name - or Dan's - thanks

Dan and Desire - I think they might have one brain between them. The sister was most certainly a bit dim imo, the brother- perhaps a bit aroused. Maybe he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

moo

I hate to state my opinion only on this matter. After all I know nothing.

She is STAGE 3 clinger....Travis should have been well shot of her the first time she popped out of his closet. No one's va-jay jay is so good that it should make ones mind fall completely from reason.

I don't agree with your opinion about Travis. Many have been in relationships and have been infatuated at first then they come to their senses and realize they don't need this person in their lives. Men and women have both been known to think with something else other than their brains. Its not just a male thing. Women have walked out on a good husband and even her own children to go to a jerk because he gave her better sex. Its unfair to say that Travis is to blame for his own murder and it was caused because it was all about sex with JA imo.

This has nothing to do with Travis being gaa gaa over sex with Arias. This is a domestic violence abuse case that ended in homicide when the victimizer became enraged because the victim finally had the courage to reject the dangerous abuser. Just like so many others before and after Travis have paid the ultimate price for having the courage to do the same. Victims are more prone to being murdered after a break up than at any other time.

JA like so many stalker/abuser.. whether they be male or females.. they are extremely dangerous and will not take 'no' for an answer. Just like she ignored him when he told her there wasn't room for her to stay at his home and she wasn't his girlfriend. Just like she ignored him when he told her to leave him alone.:furious:

JA used sex as a tool and even that was no longer enough. He didn't want the sex and he didn't want her in his life anymore and he died because of it. Travis had not even seen her once since she moved and had no intentions of doing so. Travis' life was moving on and better without JA in it. His friends said he was happy she moved. I am sure he felt relief for the first time in a long time. No more slashed tires, peering in his windows, coming into his home without permission when he was with someone else.

But being the psychopath stalker she is she came to his home unannounced so she could end the relationship HER way and take control away from Travis.:furious: If he had sex with her that day he was coerced (another tragic thing that happens to DV victims) into having sex he did not want hoping like hell she would once again go and leave him alone. Imo, that is why he talked sex talk with her knowing she was a 1000 miles away. He wanted to keep her that way........at a far distance!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double