trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And is Steely still not present????

If we're talking in strictly a legal sense here, 'victim' ribbons should not be worn in view of the jury. As others have said, it could be a potential appeal issue, and in all actuality could sway a juror, even if that juror doesn't realize it. As reviled as the defendant is, she still deserves a fair trial.

It seems the judge has gone out of her way to give the defense the benefit of the doubt on a lot of issues, likely for appeal reasons. If it's really a legal problem for them to be wearing ribbons, I think she would enforce it. Otherwise JA and Co can suck it.

He just will not admit he screwed up by not retesting her after the third story came out.

Ha! They know damn well she is liar and I predict they will NOT take this Doctor's testimony into consideration!

Watching JA you would have no idea she is facing the DP

What's with Jodi's boobage today? Looks like someone got a push-up bra.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, Nosey Parker, you're right. Someone on the jury is a mental health worker.

Is it just me, or does JA look like she spent part of the lunch crying (red nose).

Been trying to think of the perfect word to describe JA (beyond diabolical, evil, nauseating, despicable, etc), and I think what comes closest is:

Succubus
From Wikipedia: The word is derived from Late Latin succuba "strumpet" (from succubare "to lie under", from sub- "under" and cubare "to lie")...

Jodi Arias: Succubus

They are really hitting him hard on the lying! :great:

It seems the judge has gone out of her way to give the defense the benefit of the doubt on a lot of issues, likely for appeal reasons. If it's really a legal problem for them to be wearing ribbons, I think she would enforce it. Otherwise JA and Co can suck it.

She's just upset because there are no JA ribbons! Who would wear one willingly?!? :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay