trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to be anything like *****y here, but I don't really care what is waiting for JA on the other side. Have you looked at all the crime scene/autopsy photos, it was just a horrific, brutal murder x 3 and I can only wish her the worst.

You must have missed my post about my reaction to the shower crime scene photo. I still cry when I think of that too long. I didn't say I wish her well, I just cannot comprehend what her ultimate penalty will be. Eternity is quite a long time.

:great: I'm so glad the family took a stand and refused to take those ribbons off.

KEEP HOLDING ON family. You have so many behind you and beside you. Whether in person, in spirit, in donations, in prayer. Hang tough!

M too but it could be a basis for appeal. I only hope that one of the questions for the jury is "did the appearance of ribbons on the family and others influence your decision to convict Ms. Arias in any way?"

This jury is so good! Just discounted the supposed incident when she was 13.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: So was she flipping off the dear old Doc or the jury? And that look on her face, if looks could kill! :what:

I think she is doing it for the camera, she's flipping us off!! :great:

DT and Defendant looking far less smug this afternoon :)

He did make a diagnosis and stuck to it and she is still lying.

RS isn't a very good practitioner if he didn't realize that Jodi was lying to him.

What? He wouldn't diagnose someone if he knew they were lying? WTF? He knew she was lying! :banghead:

with all of her LYING and discussion and questions about her LYING, I am surprised she hasn't BURST INTO FLAMES!

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!

ruh roh Dr Strangelove this jury is smarter than you. Talking in circles isn't going to work on them.

I was reading on the KCL thread that a juror is supposedly mouthing something to the killer. Is this true or a rumor gone wild?

I'm asking over here because it was supposed to have happened as they left for lunch, I believe. And someone over on that thread asked not to post outside questions. Hope I'm in the right place! :)

I think they were talking about Jodi mouthing something like juror 2 to her lawyer.

Seriously, killing someone isn't stressful if you plan it? This guy is messing up every answer. Hooray!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay