trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the questions asked if he would evaluate someone he knew was lying. He answered he wouldn't diagnose them at all.

Doesn't that now make all his testimony rather moot? (Okay, to be fair, I already thought it was anyway.)

Oh, gosh! Did he just say she was running THROUGH the closet to get away?!? Wrong answer, doc! :facepalm:

Run through back to the bathroom however!!! She could have ran down the stairs.

They're *advertiser censored**ing with him, they just want to see him avoid the obvious to prove to themselves his deliberate bias.

He has no credibility.

Why would she run THROUGH the closet? Oh, I'll just take up more time while fleeing, maybe I'll take in the sights on my way out while being attacked. Dumb. Lie.

she survived?????? yeah right - with NO injuries.....tsssss

Yes they have clocked hes saying ptsd after murdering travis!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

She seemed to be there alone with Mr. Alexander - that's because she planned it that way Samuels ...

The look on JA's face while hearing all these questions that show that the jury CLEARLY does not like her or believe RS, I keep hearing Henry VIII from "The Tudors", lamenting that "they do not LOVE me!"

I knew something was not right today?

No emu :(

Right? It seems weird not seeing his humorous posts. But ya all are very humorous and witty. It gives the must needed levity during this trial.

This is guy is talking like it's HIS life on the line. Why is trying so hard? It's weird.

So doctor bottom line... she lied to you and you aren't getting this'? Everything she's told you are proven lies. You were conned ,suckered ,sweet-talked (to keep it clean) and you can't admit it.

Run through back to the bathroom however!!! She could have ran down the stairs.

They're *advertiser censored**ing with him, they just want to see him avoid the obvious to prove to themselves his deliberate bias.

He has no credibility.

I agree... I like these questions... someone (multiple people?) is definetly messing with him and he's not holding up well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member