trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that 'splains it! Running for help takes longer!

In a Canadian study I've posted several times now only 25% of female perpetrated intimate partner homicides were abused by the men they murdered.

That means 3/4 according to that one bit of research weren't. For those cases I am familiar with, using the experience I've gained, I'd have to say it would be the 'last ditch' effort of an abuse victim and much more likely after living in years or decades of near daily abuse.

AWESOME!!!

Is it possible Jodi didn't write negative things about Travis because there WASN'T anything negative to write!!!!!!!!!

:great:

I think what he means is EACH time Travis would break up with her and tell her to go away, she didn't write about it in her journal.

JMHO
fran

The tumultuous relationship doesn't mean that Travis caused it. Jodi was the problem!

:what:EAD ...... EMU ABSENCE DISORDER!!!!!!!!:what::rocker:

Yeah, BUMMER :(

Not nearly as cool as the REAL emu, but....
th

I love this JURY! I thought the same thing about the "no negative writing!"

Wow, impossible? here jury let me tell you how that can't be possible in my diagnosis.

[My paraphrases of most of the questions so far after the recess]

If questions rely on respondents' honesty, what happens when liars take the test?

You had an hypothesis prior to administering the test to the defendant. Doesn't that color your view? [You're biased, Samuels.]

3 - 8 out of 100,000 seems like a very small number.

If her choice was fight or flight, why didn't she choose flight?

Is it your normal practice to fill out the answers for the subject?

Are you concerned about errors in the responses?

If the respondent is a liar, but keeps telling the same lies, then how do you know they're lies? [He previously said that inconsistency is a flag for lie detection.]

Did you score the questions which were based on lies?

How can you diagnose a liar when your Dx is based on those lies?

Can premeditated murderers suffer stress-related ailments?

Would someone in fight or flight mode want to get help?

Can you determine whether acute stress disorder or PTSD was already present prior to the murder?

Occam's Razor: Is it possible that she didn't write negative things about Travis because there was nothing negative to write?

Wilmott just let out a sigh.. With the breaking the damn question

GOod questions Jurors!!

No bad things wrote (journal) because there was nothing bad to write about?

AWESOME QUESTION!

Oh dear, one juror thinks the stab wounds were from an explosion of suppressed feelings.

She DID clean up the crime scene!

FIST PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They NAILED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either way she cleaned up the crime scene. People without (fill in diagnosis) who murder are in a frenzy to clean up their murdering deed!

It is bizarre how vacant Jodi's face is. I think the pill's that she has been taken are truly "tranquilizers" aka xanax. Or, she is just vacant, period. Which is more likely.

RS didn't use the word "rage", but I think that's what he's saying. :moo:

Another contradiction
Hello mr juror!!!

Ouch do NOT bash our juan!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors