trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

I see one paper in the juror question bin. Some are taking notes still. #JodiArias

I just keep going back to Darryl and saying that JA was an EVENT PLANNER when they met/worked together. She planned this biggest event of her life...just hope it was the last event she ever gets to plan.

JW asks 3 questions for every juror question, and Dr. Samuels has 3 long narrative responses, wtf??!!! What is this BS, and why is this repeated questioning to this extent even allowed???????? Really! Will this ever end! argh!!!!!!!!!! /end rant

Why is all this time being wasted on her state of mind after she killed Travis? Isn't the point about her state of mind before she killed him. This is mitigation stuff, not defense stuff.

weirdest-sea-10-blobfish.jpg

"Stabbing people 29 times, cutting their throat and shooting them in the head, causes acute stress reaction and may lead to Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and shaking like a chihuahua. This is why I recommend to all my patients, both of them still alive, that they try not to stab people 29 times, cut people's throats, shoot them and then lie about it afterwards like a televangelist caught with a male hooker and a bag of meth.

As a therapist this is not mysterious and I think it is just due diligence for me to point this out, even if they have dis-associative amnesia...

*sniiiiiiif*

I'm sorry, what was the question again? I was temporarily distracted <mod snip>

This seems a little odd that Wilmott is able to go over soooo many of the juror questions. He has already answered them. I think having him answer them AGAIN is confusing to the jury. I can understand expanding on a couple answers etc. but feels like she is going over all of them. Instead of picking and choosing the most important.

What the **** is a... massaganist????

This dud himself needs an evaluation by an actual professional!

I believe he was trying to say mysogynist -- someone who hates women. (Travis? Really?)

I may be suffering from dissociative quackery disorder and transient quackery amnesia.

You can just take his word for it -- really...

psychobabble.jpg

What the **** is a... massaganist????

This dud himself needs an evaluation by an actual professional!

misogynist. person who hates women and has serious issues with them

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I hope she does string this out. Juan will have three days to go over all these tapes and fine tune a re-cross for Monday.

Bring it on!

I just keep going back to Darryl and saying that JA was an EVENT PLANNER when they met/worked together. She planned this biggest event of her life...just hope it was the last event she ever gets to plan.

You're kidding, just like Casey Anthony ... WTH? Willmott's getting another bridging course in law at the bench..

Does anyone know how tall Mr Martinez is? He looks about the same height as Willmott...

It's a win though because the jurors will hate her for it. They'll carry that over the weekend and look forward to JM even more.

Mark my words- this is a major eff up for the DT. :D

Yes but she won't do what Nurmi did and let Juan have even 30 minutes remember the 3 gas purchase in Salt Lake?? Yeah. Nurmi I'm sure regrets giving Juan those last 30 minutes before the very long break.

Sometimes I think my screen froze up........ Then she blinks.......yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member