trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the DT is using the judge to waste time so they can end with their direct of the Doc at the end of the day. That way the jury has 3 days of the DT bs to soak in and then Juan can start his cross on Monday.

BBM
Time and again. . . but it's always someone else's fault.

I know I don't get it! No shame! If I was told I couldn't stay! I'd be so humiliated! I wouldn't just not leave.
Also she spent the night a mm's the night before she left for az I just think she invites herself and doesn't leave! Very intrusive! She's so weird.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s
Juan and Det. Flores just came out of chambers. Nurmi and Willmott are still in there. They must have an xbox back there. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just took Travis' family into the side room. Court has still not started. ::yawwn:: #JodiArias

How does Samuels not know what a FREAK she is - it blows my mind????

He does know what a freak she is but ten grand in his pocket he will say she's a princess.Thats why the defence hires these bozos(anything for the almighty dollar)

I sure hope that Juan will show the "handstand" clip and all the worrying more about her appearance for the media...ect in his closing argument!!:please: The jury HAS to see it! It will seal the deal for all of them! Shows what a FLIPPIN FROOT LOOP she is!!:jail:

This just keeps getting better. To all of you men out there, please recognize RED FLAGS! This girl had Single White Female written all over her! Totally Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction! How do women see these things, and men do not?

Women tend to be relationship oriented and Men are football, baseball, basketball, SEX oriented (sometimes work if they workaholics) :) Need I say more (sarcasm here) :floorlaugh:

Ok. I typed in Az family and got about twenty hits...nothing Jodi Arias. Help me.:rocker::please:

I got it ! I told you guys, I am an idiot. I typed in azfamily with no spaces and it came right up. Y'all are almost Juanderful!!! Really wonderful. Only Juan can be Juanderful. But you understand.

THANKS!!!!!:great:
:seeya:

Juan just took Travis' family into the side room. Court has still not started. ::yawwn:: #JodiArias

Juan and Det. Flores just came out of chambers. Nurmi and Willmott are still in there. They must have an xbox back there. #JodiArias

Wonder what this is all about?

Where would she go, since she wasn't living in Mesa then? A huge red flag for Travis if she suddenly showed up from CA without at least a heads up. And if he hadn't told her about the meeting, but she learned of it from his FB page and invited herself, that's another red flag.

It's so awkward, hearing that story, it's actually hard not to feel sorry for her. It's like hearing about a kid eating his lunch in the school bathroom.

I can't believe she stays after he tells her there is no room. Dayum, no self respect at all. She humiliated herself.

That's it! No self respect or self awareness....no boundaries. She's just all about living life in Jodi's inappropriate world.

Chris Williams @chriswnewsJuan Martinez emerges from chambers, gets #TravisAlexander fam & goes to private room. #JodiArias team not in ctroom.ReplyRetweetFavorite

Hmmm...

So Jodi to show up at Travis's unannounced. Only to be advised "there is no room at the Inn". Now most people would feel a bit sheepish and be on their way. Not Jodi. I'll just pull up the floor under the Xmas tree :what: Did she think she was a friggin gift. Surprised she didn't slap a bow "on it" and say Merry Xmas :floorlaugh:

So, they might get started by 11:00. Then, they break for lunch at noon for 90 minutes. :rolleyes:

This couldn't be a plea deal, could it?? Why would Juan want to talk to the Alexanders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim