trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all these questions dont point to them believing any of his BS. I would have just discounted everything he said after finding out he bases his conclusions on a lie!

So the Defense whined about the support ribbons and the family is forced to remove them? Okay. *THAT* makes me angry.

Well, it is not allowed in many criminal courtrooms, but after all these weeks it does seem a bit ridiculous to remove them now.

Keep your stupid answers short got crying out loud! Shut up!!!!!!

Honestly I am surprised they made it this long. Usually the judge stops this right away.

Really? I did not know that. I would think as long as it is unobtrusive the family would be allowed to wear simple ribbons. GA and CA wore the Caylee buttons during that trial. Was that not the norm? not being snarky, I just really don't know.

Willmott really angers me. She came out of chambers all giddy, and told Jodi the good news.

She got them to force Travis' family to remove their ribbons.

I am so disgusted! The women should start wearing blue hair accessories and the men blue ties or something. I am just so unbelievably disgusted by this!

This makes me FURIOUS!!!!!!!

I jsut keep saying to myself that they will not win, they will not win, they will not win! No matter what they do to hurt this family but they will not win :furious:

Meteors.. We are talking meteors.. Wish I could call one now...... :)

I think the family was told to remove ribbons....
This happened at our trial too...
The defence alleged that it could "sway" the jury's opinions of the defendant etc.
And that the trial process was supposed to be impartial...
That whole "innocent until proven guilty"....
In cases where guilt is obvious this seems unfair but we had to remove ribbons as well because apparently it was garnering sympathy for us, the victims, against the two evil murderers in our case... :/

I took out my headphones for one second and I come back to talk about meteorites? What?

Wow talk about putting his foot in his mouth! "This is not a get-out-of-jail free sort of thing" Wilmott and JA's face was priceless after that.

blah, blah
just answer the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members