trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the family was told to remove ribbons....
This happened at our trial too...
The defence alleged that it could "sway" the jury's opinions of the defendant etc.
And that the trial process was supposed to be impartial...
That whole "innocent until proven guilty"....
In cases where guilt is obvious this seems unfair but we had to remove ribbons as well because apparently it was garnering sympathy against the two evil murderers in our case... :/
For heavens sake ....they LOST (to keep it diplomatic) a family member under the most horrific events!!!!!!

Willmott really angers me. She came out of chambers all giddy, and told Jodi the good news.

She got them to force Travis' family to remove their ribbons.[/QUOTE]

BBM

She is horrible and that is horrble. And why now?

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

Some #TravisAlexander fam & friends now removing blue ribbons & pics fr clothes. Appears what Juan Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

I feel like I am going to be sick.

If Jodi's mother has had anything to do with this, like all the other BS this family has had to go through in court, I don't think I will be able to keep myself from driving down there and becoming a defendant myself.

Either way this pizzes me off!

Told the right story and he believe it the second time? How dumb does this look?

Now the fog is like a meteor crater. I really think we need to mix some more metaphors. And the meteor crater is like a Volkswagon Bug. This is just as logical.:what:

Wilmot looking extra happy

Sure she is. She successfully got the Judge to order the family to remove their ribbons.

Disgusting.

Please do NOT compare this <mod snip> to a military person or a policeman.

Looks like Jodi and the Expert are outfit coordinated.

MOO...
Jury likes Dr. Samuels.

Good grief. Okay now I feel lost in an evil, evil world. Does anyone else feel this way?
Pinellas county 12?

This guy doesn't know when to stop talking. That's a good thing for the prosecution. He's only confusing and losing the jury's attention.

Meteors?

What's next?

JM: The state calls Mr.Stephen Hawking to the stand.

Pseudo science. Repressed memories, recovered memories...totally debunked. Leftover nonsense from 80's psychology.

Hello everyone. I see we have the BS and blah blah blah continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay