trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY, that's it!! If the Travis family has to remove their ribbons, the state should demand Jodi's mother remove her #1 Mother necklace!!

This man is full of it. He said on the stand he should have tested her again. Good grief, Charlie Brown.

OMG! Inadequate time to evaluate a murderer!!
I'm in love with this jury!
:great:

So is he saying he stopped before he became friends with her

Burn!!! Just bury her alive.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Az Central also

Hmmm wonder if split screen all the sudden is due to all her sneaking pill poppin behaviour of late...

Wonder if this is a Sheriff Joe request to make sure they can keep eye on her.. especially after the arsnic/cyanide pill popping court death by the guy who lived in the Biltmore a while back????

"The nature of the relationship begins to change. You find yourself sending cards, buying gifts, such as books..."

I just turned the trial on. It sounds like at least one juror is not buying this carp! :great:

Remember jury, this guy is educated by magazine articles. HE probably reads Cosmopolitan and the National Enquirer as well.

I think some people are wanting to see the bad in the juror questions and are even though they sound a bit skeptical to me. None of these questions have indicated to me that they believe him or her. None.

Exactly. People here are incredibly biased against Jodi. We see it all the time with comments like, "insulting the intelligence of the jurors!", "you know the jury isn't buying any of it". These are mostly projections.

So lets recap...we are ridng in a run away elevator with a medicated hippopotamus, down the bottom of a meteor crater....
Is that about right so far?

:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

Yah - I think you hit the nail on the head ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flimflam