trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what else has been around for 35 years?

378pxhp35_1972_2.jpg

Just sayin'

oooo a HP21C I used to have one in HS and I LOVED that thing - better than a boyfriend as a matter of fact. I am such a geek lol

thx for the memories

I like how Juan specified when he asked if people could look at JA and see a crater...because we all know there is a crater...just not in her head.

Judge: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we're taking the noon recess.
Please be back at 1:25pm - we will start promptly then."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

And to think it's not even April Fool's day today.
:laughcry:

I noticed this too. I think Wilmont wore taller high heels the day they did the height comparison.

Based on today's observation, I think Wilmont is very short. Probably 5' or so. She looked like she was wearing 2-3" heels today.

I like short woman. I call them gnome princess ;)

All this baloney about "blunted affect" ....
The doc keeps saying that's b/c JA was in her altered universe or whatever and sticking to her lie that the ninjas did it.
That's why she could laugh and giggle for 48 hours/etc.

That fact remains ... That Dear Sweet Travis was DEAD.
In any universe ... That is nothing to laugh and giggle at.
Ugh!

And I would label that "inappropriate affect" not "blunted," anyway. Blunted means showing *less* emotion than seems appropriate for the situation, not just acting crazy.

Why did my mind just go to one particular picture when he said crater? I need brain bleach!

I tried to find you some but none of it claims to be strong enough to remove those kinds of stains.
Unless they start making industrial brain bleach we are all going to need therapy.

cannot-unseen_132371407269.jpg

Boy did Wilmott look PISSED at the end there. I will be for the post lunch smack down finale.

I think he's doing it for a reason, too. And he's doing them backwards, last to first, writing up the page, not down - I'm sure he has a reason, but I don't know what that is.

Agreed - I am expecting some kind of 'GOTCHA' grand finale here.

So let me see if I have this straight. She wasn't able to concentrate - except when it came to obsessing over committing suicide - which was so overwhelming that she didn't do anything about it.

That seems to be a nice parallel to Juan "gotcha" of being unable to read or focus, except for parsing the Book of Mormon in its entirety.

I would like to go back since the beginning of the trial and see how closely Wilmott's and Arias' clothes match.

Does the defense team pick the clothes each day? If so, isn't it silly that they're coordinating Jodi's clothes with theirs?

The chair thing really irritates me and I don't think they should allow it for any defendant. Everyone just sit in their chair like a grown up and stop trying to look short, OK?

Wait - she had an all-consuming desire and planned to kill herself, but she had no plan to to kill herself? He just said those two things in the same statement.

I wonder what the jury thinks seeing JA and JW all huddled up, whispering and giggling? Can the jury see them?

Watching HLN because I'm in the country and don't have fast enough Internet for streaming...

The TH is criticizing Mr. M for not making his point and moving on.

OKAY, how is he supposed to do that if <mod snip> won't answer the question straight?!

I don't understand their criticism at all. Is he just supposed to concede the point and hope the jury understands what he was trying to expose?

The biggest thing Juan got out today was the fact that Jodo slapped her mother and kicked her to for no reason.
That shows that timid little Jodi is capable of instant violence even to her own mother.
That Jodi snaps with little provocation so she could snap enough to stab Travis with little or no provocation.
She is nuts no doubt about it.

I'm still shocked this defense team actually thought they could trot this Dr out in front of a jury to spew his phony baloney. Did they really think they could sneak it past Mr Martinez?!

Did they fall in a crater and bonk their heads. They're nutz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth