trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is her strategy to look small, fragile, petite, helpless...etc. I believe her losing so much weight in the past few months is part of this plan.

That's ok, she can look small, fragile, petite, and helpless in :jail:!!! when she is found GUILTY!!

I see this as a win-win for the State of Arizona.

Less weight = less food intake while in prison + less death juice to rid society of this psycho

Can't find the exact quote from last week, but one of the juror's questions was "How do you tell when someone is lying?" The good doctor replied that one of the signs was
blunt affect", or words to that effect. He impeached himself today! How I wish Juan would have referred to his testimony last week! Today, he's claiming that 'blunt affect' is part of PTSD! JA did not suffer from PTSD until the handcuffs went on! Which is it, Dr. Quack?

On another note, does the testimony today about JA's anger toward her mother (Kicking, slapping, etc.) open the door for her mother to be called by the DT or Juan on rebuttal?

Since you obviously know about this, I hope you can answer my question -- what is the difference between amnesia, like the doctor is talking about, and "blocking" out a memory?

(remainder snipped)
Heck, for that matter you could probably ask what's the difference between the amnesia Samuels is talking about vs what a competent, professional, up to date psychologist would say about amnesia.

Gonna get cozy under the comforter and watch it snow till the trial gets underway again :) What a start today! :)

I think Juan is writing the symptoms in that order for the state's "expert" who evaluated her as a sociopath.

The chair thing really irritates me and I don't think they should allow it for any defendant. Everyone just sit in their chair like a grown up and stop trying to look short, OK?

I especially find it offensive to short people. They should give her a chair that cannot be messed with.

I broke up with HLN because of just this kind of nonsense. I don't think they even believe what they're saying - they're just trying to create 'drama'...as if this case needs any help.

Heck of a Lot of Never ending Commercials
I am watching the live stream on my pc minus interruptions [ except sidebars and objections]:what:

Watching HLN because I'm in the country and don't have fast enough Internet for streaming...

The TH is criticizing Mr. M for not making his point and moving on.

I completely get it, he did the same thing with Jodi when she was on the stand.

I too believe he needs to move on, it is like he gets stuck on stupid at times, arguing needless and pointless things for the sake of an argument.

Granted the Doc gets rattled and can not even answer simple things at times and appears to be making them up on the go but all of this at what expense. I have forgotten who Flores is and whoever the ME is and what their testimony was, seems like centuries ago.

Not to be shallow, but Wilmott's bald spot when she tilts her head down is very distracting, lol

Just noticed it again watching the last few moments on HLN.

Wonder if she's so stressed she's been pulling her hair out?

:blushing: I feel so guilty. Should be going to yoga, taking in some sunshine.

Nope, sucked in here. I guess there could be worse addictions. ;)

I broke up with HLN because of just this kind of nonsense. I don't think they even believe what they're saying - they're just trying to create 'drama'...as if this case needs any help.

That's why some people are TH's while others get the job done, lot easier to play armchair quarterback.

I hope doc spends his money wisely from the trial because this is probably last experience as expert witness.

I missed all of this morning because of work. I briefly read a few posts and from what I can tell is that Juan put the good doctor in his place. Is that correct? Thanks

I still think JA is a classic "Cluster B" of personality disorders. I think JM is writing all of this down so that he can discredit this expert with his own examples while at the same time setting the foundation to do the same to the DV expert...while simultaneously setting the foundation for JM's own experts. Wow...just wow...I'd never want to play a game of chess against this prosecutor, nuh uh.

I completely get it, he did the same thing with Jodi when she was on the stand.

I too believe he needs to move on, it is like he gets stuck on stupid at times, arguing needless and pointless things for the sake of an argument.

Granted the Doc gets rattled and can not even answer simple things at times and appears to be making them up on the go but all of this at what expense. I have forgotten who Flores is and whoever the ME is and what their testimony was, seems like centuries ago.

That's ok....bet the jury remembers

Gonna get cozy under the comforter and watch it snow till the trial gets underway again :) What a start today! :)

Same here! I have a soft micro plush comforter. Resting until its JM time again.:floorlaugh:
For some reason wilmott wears on my last nerve.

I especially find it offensive to short people. They should give her a chair that cannot be messed with.
As a short person who has to elevate my chair to keep my *advertiser censored* off the table, I concur. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member