trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

If a child of mine kicked a dog so hard it was never seen again, and kicked & hit me....that child would find themselves in a RTC so fast their head would spin...especially if there were younger children in the home.

I agree totally! That type of behavior would not be tolerated in my home. Now, I would probably take my child to counseling and try to get help before kicking them out of my house. But I wouldn't live with it, no way.

Aha! Right, but the reason Jodi bought the gun in Cali was to bring on the camping trip for protection.

I have often wondered if Jodi had planned on killing someone else since the gun was found hidden in the engine part of the vehicle...and she also had 2 knives with her. This does not sound like someone who was not up to anything...or even taking a gun for protection out camping cause for that you would not need to hide gun in engine compartment of car. Also you would again not need a rental vehicle. I truly believe she was up to some more killing...the question being though WHO?

What does this recurring dream mean?

I've had the same dream too!

I was an exchange student my senior year of high school. I had taken enough courses to graduate by the end of my junior year so that I could do this and still graduate with "my class". In my 30's, I had the recurring dream where even though I had my college degree, I had to go back to high school and complete a senior year at my original high school.

Sorry, I am pages behind. But I had to jump in and say I've had a similar recurring dream for years and years. In mine, my college graduation is imminent and somehow I neglected to figure out that I was short several classes and credits, and there's no way I'm going to be able to fix it, so I don't graduate.

It's so real that there are times when my subconscious believes it when I'm awake! My brother told me to set my framed diploma on my bedroom dresser so that it's the first thing I see when I awake.

It's really disturbing, lol.

LoL!

I'm so nervous tody, I mentioned yesterday i work with sexual & domestic abuse victims, and what i saw of ALaV, well she seems to be a good person, I am going to be so disappointed if she is biased and acts like the good doctor before her. I know we get very passionate about protecting the abused. I will be very sad if she supports these lies. I am hoping she got duped and it comes out on cross.

I'm in the 'Your Avatar is creepy' camp :facepalm:

She said...it was an accidental nick that hurt really really hurt... So she abandoned the idea.... And would explain why there isn't a scar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She did not try too hard I mean The Craigslist killer put a plastic bag over his head..just sayin...

I agree totally! That type of behavior would not be tolerated in my home. Now, I would probably take my child to counseling and try to get help before kicking them out of my house. But I wouldn't live with it, no way.

I'm just imaging all the stuff we haven't heard about or remains unknown because she wasn't caught.

I think Jodi no longer "trusting men" will be brought by ALV.

Man, I hope ALV won't do that. All JM has to do is point out the ridiculous panning-for-gold camping trip and how JA figured that, rather than staying home because she "didn't trust men," she just figured she'd take a gun instead. I hope ALV is aware of that story.

I have often wondered if Jodi had planned on killing someone else since the gun was found hidden in the engine part of the vehicle...and she also had 2 knives with her. This does not sound like someone who was not up to anything...or even taking a gun for protection out camping cause for that you would not need to hide gun in engine compartment of car. Also you would again not need a rental vehicle. I truly believe she was up to some more killing...the question being though WHO?

Totally agree with you.

And one needs to pack your car with boxes of books, hide a gun in your engine compartment, and shove knives in with your books in boxes...all for a camping trip, where the heck are you camping and for how long? Sounds more like the makings of trying to hideout in the woods for a while.....

Where's Quester with our count down?? I always count on her. lol

Blanket apology to those I replied to yesterday about juror questions - I musta been in a fog.

I agree BritsKate. Her whole testimony about the camping trip was creepy. She claims she is in fear of being out there with men she didn't know well because of what happened with TA. Yet her response is not to forego the trip, but to buy a gun? She's more comfortable shooting someone than avoiding the situation?

Again nothing she ever says makes sense!

I saw an interview online with a couple of guys that she INVITED HERSELF on a surfing trip with. They were talking about it in her presence and she tagged along, no one asked her to come.

One guy said she was just weird. The other said he thought she was very comfortable putting herself in close-contact situations with guys she barely knew. She kept creeping closer to him on that day in fact.

She had no issues or fears being around guys, after all she knows exactly how to control and manipulate them.

If you look at this witness's CV it fits the definition of overkill.
I'm just surprised she didn't list every magazine article she ever read
on the subject.
I am sure her testimony will be the same... :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads