trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #106

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again nothing she ever says makes sense!

I saw an interview online with a couple of guys that she INVITED HERSELF on a surfing trip with. They were talking about it in her presence and she tagged along, no one asked her to come.

One guy said she was just weird. The other said he thought she was very comfortable putting herself in close-contact situations with guys she barely knew. She kept creeping closer to him on that day in fact.

She had no issues or fears being around guys, after all she knows exactly how to control and manipulate them.

She sure does like to insinuate herself into other people's plans! Such a nervy broad.

A guy on HLN just said that 89% of people voted that TA was GUILTY of abusing JA last night on the After Dark show! :what:

Seriously? I didn't watch it. My mom said that the "fake jury" voted 11-1 NOT GUILTY. So, the internet vote was 89% guilty? :waitasec:

All phone-in's from that other site?

Knox is innocent -- the subject of a corrupt prosecution and police force that tampered with forensic evidence. It should have never been overturned. I pray the US doesn't extradite if she is reconvicted by that lynch mob in Florence.

She is far from innocent, much worse than Jodi, I would gladly use the needle on her to save a flight back there but I do hope she is remanded back there and held in jail until justice can be done, they got it right the first time and just caved into pressure by the media the second time.

Judge Karen said Juan crossed the line in saying doc had feelings for Jodi and I don't think he did. He has shown his poor decisions in regards to how and why he scored her test and they show bias and feelings and I know I'm not the only one in here.

I found it interesting that he got so outraged. Very dramatic. Did he think Juan was talking about romantic feelings? Why else get outraged? It's also possible to have fatherly feelings , or feelings simply of sympathy which are enough in themselves to show bias.

Samuels also kept repeating that he was always getting criticised for his "compassion". He's so proud of that, so special! Instead of realising that that he has a continuing professional flaw, and showing that he has not been objective in the past either.

Yes, and I hope JM use that fabricated camping trip (with a group of made-up men) against her. Slapped with her own lie.

So battered, so scared of men! Really? So much so you arranged to go into the wilderness with a whole group of them?

She would have been better off saying she planned on taking a trip to Mexico to visit relatives and put the gun in the engine compartment to get it over the border without detection because of how dangerous it is in Mexico. But she decides on a lie that will probably come back to smack her in the face. jmo

I don't know if I will be able to stomach this woman's testimony today-I may have to take a shopping day if the BS gets too deep.

Oh, I'll be tuning out. This woman was instrumental in getting Jodi's pedophile accusation heard in court. It's going to be brutal for Travis's family. To those who have the courage to endure this testimony, you have some major cojones.

Part of me lives vicariously through Juan ...

I'm not one to yell, rarely ever raise my voice....

But I so enjoy when he does.

i'm the same way. best part of yesterday was when doc rs banged his fingers on the desk and jm pounded his fist in response. with the mics there is sounded much louder. i shouted you tell him jm. lol

The ME and Le both said the knives from the kitchen were not used to stab Travis.
They know this because the knife that did the stabbing had a 1 1/2 inch blade and none of the knives from the dishwasher or kitchen matched the right size to make the wounds.
The ME can be quite exact as to size,they can tell if the knife was serated blade,double edged.and exactly how wide the blade was.

Ah. Thanks Clue!!!

But, I don't agree with the ME about the knife being the first wound so if I question that aspect, I have to then question everything. After all, it really comes down to an educated guess on their part for no one is clairvoyant.

I don't believe Jodi brought the knife with her (as she did the gun) seeing every household has them. And not all knives have 'blocks' to call home. My knives are spewed throughout my utensil drawer so....nobody would even know how many I had.
But I would love to hear that part where she supposedly said that.

She could have made them herself. Craft stores sell iron-on letters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My sister wanted this high priced wig.
Her husband said NO!!
So? She bought it telling him[ I bought it and gave it to her].
And that she had to pay me for it?
now? I am saying white lies are different than JA's lies and TA is not there to defend himself from hers.
I on the other hand was...:what: i did that...what?

i'm the same way. best part of yesterday was when doc rs banged his fingers on the desk and jm pounded his fist in response. with the mics there is sounded much louder. i shouted you tell him jm. lol

That was my favorite part too!

That was my favorite moment yesterday as well!

I can't believe the similarities between Jodi and KC. Both were arrested on the same day, both were pretend event planners, used the camera a lot and wanted to be professional photographers, same type of personalities and they both have that Costa Rica connection. lol I'm sure there are many more if we think about it.

I found it interesting that he got so outraged. Very dramatic. Did he think Juan was talking about romantic feelings? Why else get outraged? It's also possible to have fatherly feelings , or feelings simply of sympathy which are enough in themselves to show bias.

Funny how he jumped to that conclusion. Juan never mentioned 'romantic feelings'. Me thinks thou doth protest too much, Mr. Samuels.

Yes, and I hope JM will use that fabricated camping trip (with a group of made-up men) against her. Slapped with her own lie.

So battered, so scared of men! Really? So much so you arranged to go into the wilderness with a whole group of them?

Probably hoping to be raped. We know they all wanted her!

That's what I just heard on HLN too. 89% TA was guilty of abuse by the viewing audience

HLN is so messed up with programming..whoever is running the channel needs to meditate and rethink their programming issues. So does TruTv cuz they both are fast falling in my favorite channels department.

I have often wondered if Jodi had planned on killing someone else since the gun was found hidden in the engine part of the vehicle...and she also had 2 knives with her. This does not sound like someone who was not up to anything...or even taking a gun for protection out camping cause for that you would not need to hide gun in engine compartment of car. Also you would again not need a rental vehicle. I truly believe she was up to some more killing...the question being though WHO?

I have a crazy theory on that:

She bought the gun because she was planning to flee Yreka. She was packing up the rental car when she was arrested. She had planned to drive to Monterey to see Matt McCartney. She was planning to flee to Mexico or elsewhere in the rental car and Matt was either going with her or he was going to return the rental car after JA reached her destination. They could easily have switched license plates on the rental car and thus avoided detection...for a short while, at least.

She hid the gun in the engine in because she would have to pass through an immigration check if she was crossing the Mexican border.

I also believe this was all tied in with the 'suicide' letter she sent to her Grandma. She wanted to throw LE off the trail by convincing them she had committed suicide. I also believe her family might have been 'in on' her scheme. She would have needed $$$ to hide out until the police were convinced she was dead. I believe she planned to change her identity...the whole enchilada! And I believe she had help!

Another 15 minutes, and Jodi would have been gone!!! Det. Flores is a hero!

i totally agree, i think she got the gun because she figured that the police would go, oh she has a different gun so she couldn't possibly been the one who shot him, didn't she tell det. flores in the interrogation tapes she had a gun? it's like see? i own something totally different, wasn't me.

I think she was headed for Mexico. She figured she would need a gun when she got there. And if she got stopped by LE on the way? She was ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove