trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmot asks if laViolette experienced discrimination . . . people seeing her and others as prejudicide against . . .

she has worked with men and women . . .

since started taking cases for forensic reasons - court type cases . . . . . .16 - 18 for defense and 9 for the prosecution . . . she has turned down more than 1 case . . .

what are the reasons for turning down a case?
objection - relevance
approach

why oh why does she believe JA's lies?
I just don't get it....
And this military issue- really, this is about couples who live together in ver trying situations.....Jodi an Travis never had a "domestic" relationship per se...
Seriously....they were really only " a couple" for less than a year.....
IMO, this is another case of trying to fit snippets of Jodi's lies into a DT strategy....
I may be biased, but I just can't think of Jodi as a "victim"......

Interesting - She said she has turned down cases. I wonder why not this one? :waitasec:

Love Mike (court reporters) blue shirt! Like Nurmi's tie too! And couldn't Jodi pick another color folder if she was so traumatized by the blue ribbons?

That's about as fascinating as it's been so far ;)

MOO

Mel

This is exactly where we left off yesterday - Juan objecting to that exact question.

Okay...any reason why Jodi needs 5 mini golf pencils at once? I can't imagine one would be any different from the other. They are not different colors.

Can someone tell me where I can find how many witnesses the defense went through before obtaining the services of ALV?

TIA! I apologize - I know it's probably been covered but I missed it and I've read through a couple different threads I thought might be applicable, but did not see where it was addressed.

Objection, may we approach?, approach, approach...this could be a long day. Hang in there, jurors!!!

OMG did she just deny an approach?!?!

This is too funny we are all in shock! Maybe she grew a pair under that robe. I think someone more experienced in DP cases probably told her that she didn't have to say yes to every request to approach.

I'm likin' this!!!!!!!!

My take on all the blue colours worn by the Defense today. They've realized that Travis' family/supporters are wearing blue as a symbol of Justice for Travis. They want to mess with that symbol or not have the jury see that blue = the colour for Travis' family?

Well, at the rate of sidebars today, I should be able to get my house cleaned up :/

She asked her this yesterday and they had a sidebar. For whatever reason... Wilmott really wants her to say why she chose to be on this case.

Hmmm.. She turned down a case yesterday, because she didn't have time for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ