trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post when this witness finishes her autobiography? Think I'm going to do something else in the meantime.

Somebody (ahem) has been reading here...lol

Here's a photo of Napolean that Deanna posted. His infirmities are natural. He was not injured (other than losing his beloved human).
He is being lovingly cared for by Deanna. He's such a little cutie.
bbe7d074-d4c5-4d3d-a614-99424dfdd13f_zps6fab0479.jpg

Thank you for posting this. He is a cutie! I'm glad he is doing ok.

Jennifer is working overtime on getting this jury to believe this witness is likable and isn't doing this because Travis is a man and Jodi is a woman.

I heard MM is nowhere to be found. Is this true?
Also Jodi's male friend said on some HLN show that he was keeping an eye on someone for Jodi. Does anyone remember that? I always wondered if it was MM. It also creeped me out.

Speaking of him, I don't recall seeing him the gallery in quite some time, is that correct or did I just miss seeing him?

Is everyone in the courtroom wearing BLUE ? Nurmi Wilmott and Mike are!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Here's a photo of Napolean that Deanna posted. His infirmities are natural. He was not injured (other than losing his beloved human).
He is being lovingly cared for by Deanna. He's such a little cutie.
bbe7d074-d4c5-4d3d-a614-99424dfdd13f_zps6fab0479.jpg

ohhh sweet baby, I just want to snuggle with him :(

Is the aunt wearing a blue ribbon? That was weird.

Is that a blue ribbon on JA aunt's shirt?!?

Oh, psychopaths are far worse. You can hope that you never meet one. I have known many sociopaths. They don't really scare me, but I am aware of their pathological lies and try to keep my distance. I interviewed a serial killer, who was absolutely a psychopath. You can carry on a conversation with a sociopath and they will lie to you. If you are in the presence of a psychopath they will lie to you, but they may also be thinking about killing you. Ann Rule worked for many years side by side with Ted Bundy. She considered him a good friend. He had lots of friends. But he also had a lot of victims. The damage that they do is exponentially greater than the typical sociopath. A sociopath will kill to prevent their lies from being exposed. A psychopath kills because he likes to.

Hair on neck standing up! Chills!

Too bad people on here aren't getting paid for their really valuable insights. Defense is reading here!

She's trying to use levity so that JM and the jury will go easy on her despite her opinions...somehow I think that she is not going to fare well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bshie