trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have HLN on but sound off, don't want to hear these long drawn out answers and someone making excuses for JA..but I do have a question.At JM rebuttal can the defense cross examine his witness's? TIA pretty new here:)

And I notice that Jennifer and Kirk are both wearing royal blue. I'm supposed to take that as a coincidence? They fought to have the family remove their royal blue ribbons and lost. Here there are both wearing Royal blue which I have never seen on either. Maybe I missed it before but what a coincidence it is.

$300 an hour for testifying-no wonder they are dragging this CV out.

This expert is compensated $250 per hour for research and $300 per hour while in court.

$300.00 an hour for court appearances? How much time can we expect her on the stand? Weeks?

Egads!

Mel

:eek: State Farm wouldn't insure "battered women" in the 90's because it was considered a pre-existing condition.

I didn't know that!
Yep. Many states have passed legislation prohibiting the practice since then.

Good Morning Everybody. This is going to be a long day. JW will go all day, I bet. Prayers for Travis's family and friends, and the jurors.

PSA: Family Court is the worst place on earth. There should be mandatory classes. :)

I heard MM is nowhere to be found. Is this true?
Also Jodi's male friend said on some HLN show that he was keeping an eye on someone for Jodi. Does anyone remember that? I always wondered if it was MM. It also creeped me out.

BBM: WOW! Jodi stalking by proxy. :furious:

No way JM is going to go soft on her. Just because she is a woman? No way! He looks like he's ready to pounce!

JM looks pissed off already. His body language is different to normal

This is a definitive characteristic of a psychopath.
They don't feel fear, sp. fear of consequences.

"For his first paper, now a classic, Hare had his subjects watch a countdown timer. When it reached zero, they got a "harmless but painful" electric shock while an electrode taped to their fingers measured perspiration. Normal people would start sweating as the countdown proceeded, nervously anticipating the shock. Psychopaths didn't sweat. They didn't fear punishment -- which, presumably, also holds true outside the laboratory."

http://www.hare.org/links/saturday.html

Look at you all up to speed and knowledgable! I'm so proud:) you're rocking it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$300.00 an hour for court appearances? How much time can we expect her on the stand? Weeks?

Egads!

Mel
Oh gosh, I hope not. Two days. Max.

*crosses fingers*

If luck is really on our side this expert will be done by this afternoon.

Why does Wilmott always sounds like she is grasping for something to say? Aaaanddd.....!!

Like nails on a chalkboard to me. Also ending each answer from the witness as "okayyyyyyy".

:banghead:

Sorry - being petty.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads