trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly on topic, sorry, but does anyone else get tonnes of medical lawsuit ads on HLN? It's depressing

Actually, I think I will be back when there is something worthwhile to listen to. Have a great day!

Are these questions really relevant?

i get the questions....they are setting her up to say that there was SO MUCH EVIDENCE of jodi being abused, that she took up the cause. we all know that jodi can charm a snake or a money seeker and her stories more than likely were believable to this "expert"; therefore, based on the stories, er lies, she believed enough evidence to take her case.

Have HLN on but sound off, don't want to hear these long drawn out answers and someone making excuses for JA..but I do have a question.At JM rebuttal can the defense cross examine his witness's? TIA pretty new here:-)

yes, the defense can cross examine the state's rebuttal witnesses.

*shrugs* I'm quite liking listening to Ms.LaViolette. She seems intelligent, her replies are well thought out, she isn't jumpy or searching for replies, etc. This is not to say I support her testimony, but I'm having a more positive reaction to her than I have other witnesses.

I also wanted to say that regardless if a witness is a defense one or a prosecution one, they are ALL well rehearsed. To "throw out" ones testimony based on sounding too rehearsed or "fake" is silly because the prosecution rehearses with their witnesses too.

Again, I'm not supporting her testimony but I enjoy listening to ALV.

MOO.

I doubt that I'll be able to watch/listen to this testimony - all of which is based on LIES that JA has told. Shame on the defense :furious: Jodi was not abused: SHE was the abuser.

She does at least seem to use better references for her opinions. I am assuming though, I have never heard of any of them

Kelly

HLN script...
Bombshell! right after this break...
we ah just learned...
"more after this break...."
We just learned that
" More after this short break"

Oh gosh, I hope not. Two days. Max.

*crosses fingers*

If luck is really on our side this expert will be done by this afternoon.

i wish, but she'll ask her everything at least 3 times. i think she'll be there the rest of the week, into next week, unfortunately. we're still on her credentials!!

with cross, jury questions, direct and cross on those? this could go on awhile, sad to say.

Just so ya'll know...this is a continuum she's designed based loosely on other models. It's well researched and makes a lot of sense in all honesty but it isn't what one will find in most DV books either - it kinda takes toxic relationships and several types of relationships that have differing levels of abuse and redefines them rather than the totality, and most common factors, of it most books cover.

She wears it like that when she wants the jury to see all of her expressions, she wore it like that her first day on the stand.

Why is everyone wearing black today?

They were all in white yesterday. Apparently, at the end of the day, they're having fashionista meetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member